What to wear??

tanya72100
on 9/30/08 5:04 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
So what should i wear to the Oh event on Sat.. is it very informal or are people dressed like business casaul? I know im on crack. LOL. Just wondering how to dress.

CherylT
on 9/30/08 5:44 am - Perkasie, PA
Streak.

:)

Patricia R.
on 9/30/08 6:07 am - Perry, MI
As much as I would like to wear my Phillies T-shirt, I plan to wear business casual.  Maybe jeans and a nice shirt.  Hope that helps.

Hugs,
trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

ShaunainHarleysville
on 9/30/08 6:28 am - Harleysville, PA
I'm sure you'll see business casual down to jeans and t's.  What do I say?  Be comfy.  We'll be there for a while!  See you there!

Shauna
shoutjoy
on 9/30/08 6:29 am - Culpeper, VA
I wish I could go.  A four and a half hour drive one way is too much!  Anyway I amhelping a friend with a sale so...

Wear something comfortable.

Paula
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/08 6:40 am
I agree on comfortable clothing we will be there all day long...So guess my grass skirt and coconut bra is out of the question.

Just kidding ..I am going comfort!
Dolores O.
on 9/30/08 10:14 am
On September 30, 2008 at 1:40 PM Pacific Time, Beth C. wrote:
I agree on comfortable clothing we will be there all day long...So guess my grass skirt and coconut bra is out of the question.

Just kidding ..I am going comfort!
LMAO...now that was FUNNY.

I'd pay a fortune to see that :D

And I'm still deciding between a casual pant suit or jeans and a nice shirt.
I will decide Friday night.

Dolores~

Jan K.
on 9/30/08 8:35 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
OMG!!  Dolores is that really you?  Girl where did you go?  You look like you disappeared, can't wait to see you in person.

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/08 11:35 pm
Dolores ..glad I could make you laugh but you wold pay me to put my comfy clothes on in a get up like that

Your new avatar looks wonderful!
tanya72100
on 9/30/08 12:36 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
i guess that means i gotta go shopping. lol. I need a nice shirt and my nicer ones are all huge on me.. ohhhh weee.. shopping excuse. i love it.

LOL im sure i will end up with something black.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views