WLS Friendly Cooking Class!

Liz R.
on 9/30/08 1:58 am - Easton, PA
I am going to do a WLS friendly cooking class / support group at my house Saturday October 18th at noon until ???. All are welcome!  My address is

65 Raubsville Road
Easton, PA 18042
610-462-1204 is my cell

The porpose of this meeting will not only be to support one another but to try new foods and recipes! If anyone has a request of a dish that they would like made WLS friendly please contact me at [email protected] or post a reply here. I will ask that if you request a dish if you can bring some of the ingredients I would appreciate it! Hopefully this is a successful day and we can do it again!

We have already had a request for pizza and a high protein veggie burger as well as one of Eggface's protein ice creams!

Of course in addition to cooking some great food we will chat and support one another during it! We also know if we are cooking that means we get to sample!

I would like to get a rough idea of who can come by mid-next week - of course you are welcome to show up last minute but I would like a rough idea!

PLease let me know if you have any feed back.

Liz
Shannon O.
on 9/30/08 3:55 am - Reading, PA
I still don't know when the gym is opening yet so, I am still hoping to come... but I hate not knowing... argh!

Liz R.
on 9/30/08 4:00 am - Easton, PA
hoping the gym opens monday the 20th so you can come!! lol
Shannon O.
on 9/30/08 4:03 am - Reading, PA
I'm hoping sooner because I have people to work on Sats and stuff... but if that is our grand opening day I will have to be there... sooner the better... need money to finish paying off my surgery and stuff lol...

ShaunainHarleysville
on 9/30/08 6:26 am - Harleysville, PA
Hey Liz,
My plan is to be there!  Thanks for hosting!
Shauna
Jackie Smith
on 9/30/08 8:54 am - Coatesville, PA
Hello Liz,
I would REALLY like to attend.  Is there anyone who lives in Chester County who would like to carpool?   I can swing by K of P, or meet someone off the Turnpike between Downingtown and the NE extention.
Let me know, Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views