Crazy idea

retta0426
on 9/30/08 10:44 am - Middletown, PA
I have this crazy idea and I'm really not sure what it will accomplish or if it's even smart to do. Many of us on here have done the five day pouch test. Well, I'm thinking that did nothing for me, but feel hungrier at the end of the day. (it worked in the fact I was watching my portion control again, hence the crazy idea I have now)
I was thinking would it work, or is it dangerous to start the journey all over again, minus the surgery of course. Now you are asking, what? huh, do what?
Would it hurt if I did the two weeks clear liquids, two weeks full liquid, two weeks soft foods, two weeks puried and on to the regular meals again? I'm thinking it shouldn't hurt, if anything, it will help my brain get back into action again, instead of constantly thinking of when my next meal is, it will help me get focused again on what I should be eating and the amounts of food I should be getting at each meal.
I know, crazy right?
Nicole0216
on 9/30/08 11:45 am - Lancaster, PA
Anything that extreme at this point you should have cleared by a doctor. I bet you would feel pretty awful.
Pam Hart
on 9/30/08 12:19 pm - Easton, PA
It does sound a bit extreme.  There may be other options.  The two weeks of clears really has me concerned cause its sooo hard to get protein in on clears....because a lot of the protein powders aren't exactly tempting to begin with let alone w/ water (at least for me)

Perhaps you should start by retraining your brain to "get focused again on what I should be eating and the amounts of food I should be getting at each meal" by pre planning your meals and such - pack them for the week if you have too.

Good luck - this journey never ends!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views