PRAYERS NEEDED!!!

Shannon O.
on 9/30/08 3:26 am - Reading, PA
I'm adding you and your friend and his family to my church's prayer list... Please keep us posted on how things go!

Eggface
on 9/30/08 3:40 am - Sunny Southern, CA
I'm so sorry about your pal.

Prayers being sent.

~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

bubble273
on 9/30/08 4:15 am - Levittown, PA
Andy,

So sorry to hear about your best friend.  My heart goes out to you and his family.  And I will keep him in my prayers.

Take care.

Karen

EileenWalton
on 9/30/08 5:52 am
Prayers on their way for John and his family....and you too, Andy.
Eileen

Ready4 AChange
on 9/30/08 6:29 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Sending thoughts and prayers John's way and his family. Sending lots of Positive thoughts their way.

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

therealfroglady
on 9/30/08 6:34 am - mill hall , PA
I am so sorry to hear of your bad news , I will keep you and your friend and family in my thoughts and prayers
may God bless everyone
Wendy

God bless everyone on their journey to a healthier life!!
Wendy

jackie j
on 9/30/08 8:12 am - Glenmoore, PA
38yo...that totally sux.     Sending positive vibes and prayers for your buddy.    

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Dolores O.
on 9/30/08 8:26 am
Oh Andy,
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

Please know all of you are in my thoughts and prayers and I will add him to the prayer list at church.
God loves you whether you question his existence or not.  Just love your friend, believe in the power of your prayers and all of your friends here, and believe me, God will intervene.

If you or his family needs anything please feel free to ask....
In my prayers for a speedy and total healing!

Dolores

Dolores~

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/30/08 9:27 am

Andy,

I am in no position to offer strength, but I can leave you with these thoughts ... YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN.  That being said, he needs your strength to help him through.  A neighbor once told me that God doesn't give anyone person more than they can handle.  I have found that to be true only if you are willing to let him in your heart.  Show him your strength and lead him down the path to a better life.  Time is precious and needs to be to good use.  I pray your support is the light for him.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Nicole0216
on 9/30/08 11:52 am - Lancaster, PA
prayers speeding your and their way
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views