Ow

keri2008
on 9/30/08 10:15 am - PA

Thank you Pam.  I for one don't know what I would do without your caring and information on this board.  I was hoping it was "prissy pouch" but you were right, after a day and it was getting worse Boe put me on Prevacid.  Feeling righteous again after my first dose!  Thanks for all the help and support you give on this board.

k

ShaunainHarleysville
on 9/30/08 6:32 am - Harleysville, PA
My thoughts exactly.  Call Boe and find out whats going on.

Shauna
keri2008
on 9/30/08 10:16 am - PA
Best answer.  He put me on Prevacid and the dose kicked in and I feel much better.  Thanks Shauna, I struggle with  not wanting to be or seem whiny.  LOL.
Pam Hart
on 9/30/08 12:25 pm - Easton, PA
You will never be considered whiny if you are asking what is up AND willing to do what it takes to fix the problem.

Whiny is when you complain and refuse to do anything about it....which is not your case at all!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 10/2/08 8:59 pm - PA
Okay.  Wow.  So I'm sitting here at work at 6:55 AM crying after reading this.  Permission to complain???  NO WAY.  I'm totally about doing and trying ANYTHING to make something better but the rule is never, never complain -- stop being a whiny baby!  Wow.  I think that's a new rule for me.  I'm allowed to say what's up and look for help.  :0)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views