Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Tuesday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/29/08 7:17 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Well today I sort of shook my routine up a bit.  I still got up at 4 am only today I incorporated my free weights and the weight machine excersises first and then jumped on the treadmill--the cardio part was 30 mins and the weights were 30 mins.  I just wanted to try something new!  And i am still sweaty as all heck!!!LOL Well I am off to the shower!!!

So what is on your excersise agenda today????

Have a great one!!

Much luv!!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 9/29/08 10:00 pm - Boothwyn, PA
You're an inspiration, girl!! You rock!! I did get up at 4:45 and got on my bike and had a good, sweaty ride myself - 6.6 miles. I like the idea of getting up a little earlier to do the weights first, tho, and then hop on the bike - I might have to set that alarm for 4:30 tomorrow (ugh), but I'm not getting those hand weights and upper body stuff in like I should.

Tonight I'll be climbing up and down a ladder to wallpaper - more exercise!!

Who's next??

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 9/29/08 11:20 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Planning on 55 minutes of cardio this evening after my AA meeting.

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Dolores O.
on 9/30/08 10:18 am
I was so pumped up to run on the dreadmil today (hehehe) that by the time I ran my first 5 minutes I just couldn't muster up the energy to do more.  So total, I walked and ran for 13 minutes.

Uggghhhhh
Better some exercise than NO EXERCISE.

Dolores~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views