A WOW I have been wanting for a loooong time!

HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 3:22 am, edited 10/13/08 3:23 am - Boston, MA
I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to respond and thank you so much for being so happy for me, Jan.  And I loved your "WAW"  (What a WOW) -- made me smile :)

Lisa :) 

tammypa
on 9/30/08 11:04 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Lisa,
That is so wonderful! I am very happy for you.
Keep smiling!
Tammy
HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 3:24 am - Boston, MA
Awww, thank you so very much for being so happy for me Tammy.  I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to respond. 

JillZ
on 10/2/08 2:58 pm - Warrington, PA
Good for you 30 min is a LOT!  I mostly walk but sometimes at night when noone's looking I run with my greyhound and it's a great feeling, but I can't go very far, good for  you.  Are  you going this Sat.?  I'll be there, I'd love to finally meet you!

HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 3:28 am - Boston, MA
I'm really sorry for taking such a long to respond and thank you so much for being so happy for me, Jill.  You're right -- 30 minutes IS a lot!  I honestly can't believe I did it!  ...I didn't know you have a greyhound?!  I love dogs!  I guess by now you realize that I wasn't able to go to the OH event in Philly.  Unfortunately, I had already made plans to go to DC with my boyfriend that weekend to visit with his dad and it was going to be too expensive to change.  I really wish I could have done both!  It would have been so great to finally meet you -- hopefully one day.  I hope you had a really great time!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views