A WOW I have been wanting for a loooong time!

HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 3:07 am, edited 10/13/08 3:18 am - Boston, MA
I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to respond and thank you so much for being so happy for me, Karen.  Your enthusiasm really made me smile :)

Lisa :) 

EileenWalton
on 9/30/08 5:48 am
Lisa, that is truly amazing.  Congrats!
Eileen

HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 3:08 am, edited 10/13/08 3:19 am - Boston, MA
I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to respond and thank you so much for being so happy for me, Eileen.

jackie j
on 9/30/08 8:15 am - Glenmoore, PA
Awesome job!   Now, just don't get all full of yourself and run off on us....we like you around here!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 3:10 am, edited 10/13/08 3:19 am - Boston, MA
Hehehehe, thanks Jackie!  I promise not to "get all full of myself and run off on all of you" -- I'm thrilled you like having me around here because I truly love being here.  I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to respond and thank you so much for being so happy for me.

Arlene E.
on 9/30/08 11:02 am - Philadelphia, PA

Yeah Lisa!!  Run, Lisa, Run.

It's a great feeling to do things that we never could.  I just ran 15 minutes two days ago, so now I'll have to play catch up to you. 

Arlene 

HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 3:11 am, edited 10/13/08 3:20 am - Boston, MA
I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to respond and thank you so much for being so happy for me, Arlene!  It sure is a great feeling to do things that we never could.  I'd love to go running with you one day!

Nicole0216
on 9/30/08 11:55 am - Lancaster, PA
wonderful job you are my hero!
HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 3:13 am - Boston, MA
Hahaha, thanks for saying I'm your hero, Nicole.  I look up to you in so many ways.  I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to respond and thank you so much for being so happy for me.

Jan K.
on 9/30/08 12:40 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Hey! 

What a GREAT WOW!  I  tried running several months ago for a while and then stopped when my knee started acting up.  I haven't really go back to any long term running, just really fast paced walking with jogging/running mixed in for periods of a 3 to 5 minutes.  See that, no comparison, you win hands down WAW (What A WOW).

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views