A WOW I have been wanting for a loooong time!

HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 2:58 am, edited 10/13/08 3:16 am - Boston, MA
I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to respond and thank you so much for being so happy for me, Kathy!  It truly does feel amazing that I was able to accomplish a goal that I set for myself!

Lisa :) 

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/08 10:03 pm
Good for you Lisa!!!  Next time you come to PA, we are going to get you to do the Rocky run up the Art Museum steps!  I havent made it back to running for 30 minutes straight yet, but I do remember the high when I was a runner in my younger days.

HG
HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 3:00 am, edited 10/13/08 3:16 am - Boston, MA
I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to respond and thank you so much for being so happy for me, Heather...I'm not too sure about that Rocky run up the Art Museum steps, but maybe someday soon!

New_Beginnings_36
on 9/29/08 11:19 pm - PA
Lisa - Way to go!! What an amazing wow moment! Congratulations :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 3:01 am, edited 10/13/08 3:17 am - Boston, MA
I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to respond and thank you so much for being so happy for me, Stefanie.

Laureen S.
on 9/29/08 11:28 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Lil Sis,

Congratulations on your accomplishment!  I'm sooo excited for you attaining that WOW moment and now you have something else to add to your growing list of accomplishments!

Hugs, L

P.S.  I've been running on the treadmill recently and so far I think I've made it about 1-1/2 laps, about 4-6 minutes, can only seem to do it though on a full night's rest, but hey, I said I'd never run, so this is something I thought NEVER and I'm trying it. . . 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 3:04 am, edited 10/13/08 3:17 am - Boston, MA
Hi Big Sis :)

I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to respond and thank you so much for being so excited for me!  I honestly didn't know if I'd ever be able to do this either so great for you for giving it a try as well!

Miss you tons!

Hugs, 
Your Lil Sis :)

DebiMcK23
on 9/30/08 2:44 am - Aston, PA
Oh Lisa, I am so happy for you!
I wish I could have seen the smile on your face after you reached your goal!

303/197/153

HopefulFuture
on 10/13/08 3:06 am, edited 10/13/08 3:17 am - Boston, MA
I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to respond and thank you so much for being so happy for me, Debi.  Aww, you're so sweet -- I wish you could have seen me smiling too!

bubble273
on 9/30/08 4:17 am - Levittown, PA
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!  Go Lisa, go Lisa, go Lisa!!!!  What an accomplishment.  That is absolutely fantastic.  Congratulations.

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views