***Monday Roll Call***

lauraanne715
on 9/30/08 11:06 am - Pottstown, PA
ITT and I am down to   my last 3 classes!!! My program was 20 months I believe..ugh..graduation can not get here fast enough!!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

keri2008
on 10/2/08 8:59 pm - PA
ITT?  Good for you!!!  That's awesome!  I only have three left too but GOD, it can be so painful.  It will definitely help you though and is a wonderful investment - money-wise and time-wise!
Laureen S.
on 9/28/08 10:46 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish and Everyone!

I am hanging my head over the 2nd straight year of heartbreak from the damnable Mets, Mutts as me and Tony call them. . .  what a shame and I know I won't get much sympathy here from all you Phillie fans, but I hope your team gives you that wonderful feeling and wins the National League and takes it all the way, maybe management in Shea will get a bullpen together that will give us NY Met fans something to have real hope about for 2009!

At least the Jets done good yesterday, but as someone put it, where else would the Jets score 56 points and hardly get any air time over it, thanks to those amazing losers in Flushing. . .

So it's Monday and I'm looking forward to the OH event next Saturday, at least that is fairly local for me and I'll get to see some of my friends from the Pittsburgh area there, Baseball Mom and Lora, as well as some of my Langhorne friends!

Today finds me at work, this evening the gym and bed so I can do it all over again tomorrow. . .

Have a great day!

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 9/29/08 11:33 am - Easton, PA
Us mets fans couldn't possibly expect anything different - they wouldn't be the mets if they did something right throughout the WHOLE season....lol

Hanging my head w/ you!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shan08
on 9/28/08 11:09 pm - the Skook, PA

Just here at work.  I had a very relaxing weekend.  Tonight it's all about the Steelers :o)  Sorry about the Eagles... but look on the bright side, at least the Cowboys lost *wink*

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
jojobear98
on 9/28/08 11:51 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Ugh, why.....oh why? Those Eagles were a mess last night! What a love/hate relationship I have with them! LOL

But anyways, good morning to all! I had a good weekend. We were in Pittsburgh friday and saturday for Johnny's race and the weather held off so it was a good thing. He didn't finish as well as he'd hoped but otherwise it was a good time.

Today will be work, then home to meet the sweetie and then off to the Am-Vets for out weekly taco salad dinner. LOL. They still get mine wrong all the time, even though it's the same every week! Oh well......

Hope everyone has a great day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views