***Monday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 9/28/08 8:28 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I am so bummed about the Eagles.  Why must they lose on national TV?  Oh well, this happens almost every year. 

Today is Monday, and I am getting ready for school.  The test I wanted to give last week is being given today.  It turns out a lot of my students leave for the Mentally Gifted Enrichment program on Fridays, so I can't give tests that day, which is the day Social Studies teachers are supposed to give tests.  Go figure. 

After work, I am heading home to do the paperwork I was supposed to do last night.  Then, I have an appointment with my family doctor to get my B12 shot and complain about my sinus infection, and hopefully get an antibiotic.  Also, my ear is starting to hurt, again, and again.  I am not scheduled to see the ENT doc till next week.

So, I hope everyone has a decent Monday.  Not sure what the weather is supposed to do, but if it is another monsoon like yesterday, I have my umbrella handy. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 9/28/08 9:34 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Everyone - I am back to work today and not so sure that it was a good idea. I am still running a bit of a fever (I am usually between 95.8-96.5) and am running anywhere from 98 - 99.5. I forgot the thermometer at home or I would check it. I think that I am going to have to try and leave at lunch time (if not before) jeans are so uncomfortable I wish that PJ's were acceptable at the office! lol I have them in my bag so I can change before I leave. Well thats about the extent of my day - simply trying to make it through!

Liz

PS - I gained 2 pounds so I guess the gall bladder doesn't weigh anything of signifigance! lol
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/08 10:01 pm
Hey Liz!  Glad to see you up and about, but don't over do it.  Work will wait.

HG
Pam Hart
on 9/28/08 10:23 pm - Easton, PA
It's nice to see your smiling face - but go home and rest for goodness sakes!  Make sure you give yourself the time to heal that you need....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/08 10:08 pm

Good morning.  I am back at work after a 3 day weekend.  I wish every weekend was a 3 day weekend.  After work I will go home to continue going through my winter clothes.  I have a pile of clothes that are too big that I will need to give away.  I may come up to the pre-op meeting next week and bring the clothes with me.  If not, I will find someone around here that can use them.  Later tonight, I am going to the gym.  Nothing too exciting, but that's life!

HG

dit657
on 9/28/08 10:13 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Good Morning everyone - no mourning over the Eagles, Trish - still celebrating that awesome Phillies win!! The Eagles will come around...

I'm at work today - my mother is sick again - she was awake this morning when I was leaving for work and told me she was up all night vomiting. I gave her some Pedialite and told her to try and sleep. My husband is home today so someone is with her at the house. Took the dog to Fuzzy Butts so she can get some rest.

A week from today we meet with the oncologist to see what's going on with her cancer -- she's becoming weaker all the time and her breathing more labored so I would imagine the cancer is growing again or spreading. Sadly the tumor is growing out of her left lung into her pulminary artery so surgery is out of the question - we'll see what the doctors say.

Tonight I'm hoping to get to Debi's house for the support meeting - I haven't been to one in a while and need it badly.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 9/28/08 10:25 pm - Easton, PA
Trish & Pa,

Good Morning!!  The weather looks much nicer out today which is a good thing.

Today I am going to go get my nails done.  Yes, that was supposed to be my plan Friday - but I got caught up making the soup and it was sooooo rainy and nasty out - I decided to stay at home and do some cleaning instead.

After that I need to go to my mom's house and pick up some boxes to continue packing.  Her company recently located and they saved many many boxes for me as they knew I was moving.  They are boxes from an actual moving company so they are really nice!!

I will also make a late lunch/early dinner for hubby and I and then I will lie down and take a nap - back to work tonight :(

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 9/28/08 10:42 pm - PA
Happy Monday PA Posters!!  I'm trying to fake it until I make it.  This was a morning to crawl back under the covers and sleep!

I am back to work today BUT my finance class is DONE!!!!!!  I am one VERY happy girl.  This week is a break from classes so I am very excited to get in some relaxing.  However my textbook for my next class came (starts a week from today) so I know I will be cracking it open at some point to get "ahead" in the readings.  LOL.

Since I didn't get all the laundry done I will be back at that tonight AFTER I stop at the store for fage and fudgesicles - my new food staples!  Then home to get some cleaning done.

I hope everyone has a great day!
lauraanne715
on 9/29/08 7:40 am - Pottstown, PA
Hey sorry for the hijack--but what MBA program are you enrolled in? I am in one too and was just curious--mine is an online program and it is killer!! LOL

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

keri2008
on 9/29/08 9:28 pm - PA
No problem with the hijack!  Mine is online TOOO!!!!!  It's AIU.  It's an accelerated program on top of everything (10 months) and it's really killing me!!!  Where are you getting yours?  How long is the program?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views