does anyone know when the next post-op meeting is?

natalie1975
on 9/28/08 11:47 am - Yardley, PA
i heard of the ones in Barix clinics in Langhorne, PA around the Oxford valley mall. would love to meet some of you guys in person. any info would be appreciated.
thanks, nat

RWATERS
on 9/28/08 12:02 pm
NATALIE
THERE IS A POST- OP MEETING THE 3RD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH AT THE BARIX CLINIC IN LANGHORNE.  THEY ARE A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE, AND VERY HELPFUL.
RONA
natalie1975
on 9/28/08 12:07 pm - Yardley, PA
thank you so much Rona!!!

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/28/08 1:37 pm

Mark your calendar:

1st Wednesday of every month is a support meeting at Phoenixville Hospital (7:00 PM)

2nd Tuesday of every month is a support meeting at Barix Clinic in Langhorne (7:00 PM)

3rd Wednesday of every month is a support meeting at Barix Clinic in Langhorne (7:00 PM) 

There are other meetings held at most hospitals including Abington Hospital, Hahneman University Hospital, Drexel University, Einstein (the old Rolling Hill Hospital, Jeanes Hospital) and there are meetings held in peoples homes.  Check the board frequently for meeting notices)

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Pam Hart
on 9/28/08 1:59 pm - Easton, PA
Nan summed up the meetings at barix.

The 2nd tuesday nights are geared for pre ops, a few post ops attend to help out with questions and just for the added support.

The 3rd Wednesday of every month is geared for post ops - but we do have some pre ops join us for some "inside" information

There is talk of possibly having a saturday meeting as well - more info to come on that in the next coming months

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 9/28/08 10:49 pm - PA
Nat - I went to the one last month (my first time) and it was a wonderful experience.  I live in Yardley too so it's very close!  Hope to see you there!

Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views