Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Monday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/28/08 7:17 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Monday Morning!!!

Well Ijust finished my hour on the treadmill and am still upping the intensity a little each day...boy did I feel it today!!! Sweat city!!

Tonight abs and weights after work!

I lost 5 more lbs!!! Woo-Hoo!!! I can not wait to get to onderland....!!

What is on your excersise agenda today????

Have a great one!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

CherylT
on 9/28/08 8:03 pm - Perkasie, PA
ZZZZzzzzz.....sips more coffee....6 AM....gotta get moving on my step video to be done in time for work....ugh....I am not a morning person!

But! I did lose another pound so the scale is moving again! And I closed for the first time last night at work with no problems. I feel good....I knew that I would now...

;)

Laureen S.
on 9/28/08 10:48 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
After work,  it's off to the gym I go to do my 10 minute warmup, 30 minutes of weight/strengthtraining and 45-55 minutes of cardio.

Have a great day!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/08 4:42 am - Eastern, PA
I'm in for 60 minutes on the elliptical @ 800 calories as well as 50 minutes with free weights over lunch.

I believe Mary and I are planning a walk for tonight aftet dinner, weather permitting.
Dolores O.
on 9/29/08 6:50 am
About to hop on mu treadmill and run for 15 and walk for another 15.
Might pull out the weights and FINALLY start using them and do some sit ups (I'm afraid of this for some reason...why do I think I will get a hernia lol)

Dolores~

lauraanne715
on 9/29/08 7:24 am - Pottstown, PA
Dolores you look beautiful in your new pic!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/08 7:17 am
I am going to a friend's to move furniture, which is going to be a workout in itself.  Later tonight, I will hit the gym for cardio...I think I will be able to skip the weight training. 

Heather G
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views