Three years ago today !

Ready4 AChange
on 9/27/08 11:58 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
My surgery was three years ago....Boy time does fly when you are having fun !   Thinking back there are things I would have done differently, More water, protein, exercise....but like they say it is only a tool that you need to work it. The honeymoon may be over but I plan on "renewing" myself. I just hope it isn't too late. ( guess it's never too late ...right ?  )
So for all you "newbies" use this honeymoon period to do everything you can .  Don't wake up each morning and say " I'll exercise tomorrow"  Cause each day you put it off, it gets harder to get back to the routine...
As for me....I have learned....If you don't use it you lose it !

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Pam Hart
on 9/28/08 12:01 am - Easton, PA
Sandy,

CONGRATULATIONS and HAPPY SURGIVERSARY to you!!  Thank you for always being a source of information and support on this board - we all appreciate it very very much!!!

Cheers!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Ready4 AChange
on 9/28/08 12:14 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Thanks Pam

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

ShaunainHarleysville
on 9/28/08 12:46 am - Harleysville, PA
Congratulations Sandy!
We have been here on OH for many years now together and I have been proud of you from the start!  My three year surgiversary was only one week ago today so your words have great meaning to me as well.  Keep up the work as nothing happens without our sincere intent.  The tool must be utilized as a PART of the total plan for the care of our lives.  It's one big process called "successing".  Never reach for success, as success means absolution, completion and a finished process.  We are NEVER done and deserve constant striving for our own improvement.  Congratulations Sandy!

Shauna
Ready4 AChange
on 9/28/08 9:51 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Thanks Shauna,
You are truly an inspiration to us all. Congratulations on your surgiversary also....Many more happy healthy years ahead...

Sandy  

Dennis Belk
on 9/28/08 2:14 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Sandy and Congratulations!
It seems there aren't a whole lot of us who are 3 yrs or more (there's you, Shauna, Norm, me, anybody else?) and still manage to stop by here. Life for all of us does get busy and our new lives' give us so many more opportunities but, I'm glad to see you here frequently after all this time. Your words have meaning for all of us the new and the old of us and remind us that yes it's never too late we've got the tool and we're keeping it to work it, always.
All the best to you,

Dennis 
Ready4 AChange
on 9/28/08 9:53 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Thanks Dennis,
If it wasn't for all my OH family I don't know where I would have been today. Everyone has been so supportive . I know if I have a question there is someone here to help.
Thanks again.

Sandy  

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/08 3:16 am
Congratulations, Sandy! 
Ready4 AChange
on 9/28/08 9:55 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Thanks Heather,

Sandy  

Melanie B.
on 9/28/08 4:13 am - Doylestown, PA
congrats Sandy!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views