LODGING IN ABINGTON,PA.

rhonda C.
on 9/27/08 9:50 pm - PA
Hi all....I am wondering if anyone can reccomend a nice place to stay for the 3 days I will be in abington memorial.
My surgery for ds is oct,27th,my sis is coming to stay with me,I want to get her a place to stay that is pretty close to the hospital since we are not from the area. I appreciate any reccomendations.
Thanks in advance
Rhonda
Rhonda   

Confidence never comes from having all the answers:
it comes from being open to ask questions

Patricia R.
on 9/27/08 10:41 pm - Perry, MI
http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=WGVPAHX   ttp://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phlwg-courtyard-philadelphia-willow-grove/

Hi Rhonda,
These are the only hotels I am aware of near Abington.  Willow Grove is just a few miles up 611, right off the turnpike.  These hotels should be on the same road as the hospital.  I used to work in Willow Grove and would have to transport clients to the ER at Abington Hospital, plus I had my son there 26 years ago.  I hope this helps.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Jan K.
on 9/27/08 11:24 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Hi Rhonda,

Trish is right, there aren't any real places to stay in Abington, Jenkintown or Glenside for that matter.  All of the motel/hotels are in Willow Grove.  There are several to choice from.  Here's a link to a varity of places and depending on your budget, it will give you some options.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=hotels+in+willow+grove% 2C+pa&aq=f&oq=

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views