Go Phillies

Patricia R.
on 9/27/08 10:29 am - Perry, MI
I was so excited to watch the Phillies win today.  I started watching the game at work and came home in time to see the nail biting finish.  Talk about making us sweat out the ninth inning.  I was a wreck.

Anywho, my son called me from Manhattan to say he was on a subway when he learned of the win, and announced to the people in the car that the Phillies took the title.  Brave kid I have there, to say it to all those Mets fans.

Like Tug McGraw said back in the day, "Ya gotta believe."

Go Phillies!!!!!

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

BellaNell
on 9/27/08 1:24 pm - Pleasant Mt., PA
 I'm with you, Trish.  Go Phillies!!!!  My son lives in Roxborough and is surrounded by Phillies fans....His future FIL is a Mets fan, so it is good that son is out of town this weekend.
I can now watch the Eagles on Sunday without flipping channels!
Patricia R.
on 9/27/08 2:35 pm - Perry, MI

My son would watch the Phils on the computer on MLB.TV.  But, today they were blacked out, and the Fox station was showing the Milwaukee game in New York.  He had to watch it on his Blackberry.  One night he watched the Eagles on TV and the Phils on his computer simultaneously.  Last night, he was watching the Mets on his TV and the Phils on his computer. 
I am thrilled that the Phils won and the Eagles are on tomorrow night.  I work tomorrow afternoon, and I hate missing the games.

Have a great Sunday.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 9/28/08 12:00 am - Easton, PA
Congrats to you philly fans

Us mets fans are starting our yearly "oh it could of been...." hibernation and then in the spring saying "this year will be better" (but it won't)  LOL  I swear - when my father keels over from a heart attack one day it will be from either the mets or the giants.  Can you sue a professional team for increased risk of dying due to high chronic levels of stress?  hmmm.....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shan08
on 9/28/08 1:54 am - the Skook, PA

Penn State didn't do so shabby either last night   

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
Patricia R.
on 9/28/08 7:48 am - Perry, MI
Shannon,
As I wrote this blog, I had Penn State on my TV and was listening to the game.  They did an awesome job against the Hoosiers.  I think they are always underrrated by the Media.

Go Lions.
Trish
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views