Update

Nicole0216
on 9/27/08 12:31 am - Lancaster, PA
Thank you for all of your prayers. My niece and her dad were discharged last night. He hit his head and has a concussion and a sore right side because the car flipped on his side, She is ok just bruises and some cuts from glass. The car flipped over, she was driving. SHe is 15 there is no reason why she should have been driving at night on unfamilar roads while he dad was sleeping. I swear people are stupid. Anyway they are ok. It is truly a miracle if they had not been wearing seat belts it would have been so much worse.
Laureen S.
on 9/27/08 1:23 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Thank God!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 9/27/08 3:09 am
How scary!!  I am glad to hear they are OK.

HG
jovigirl
on 9/27/08 8:31 am - washington, NJ
Glad they are going to be OK

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

dit657
on 9/27/08 9:07 am - Boothwyn, PA
Prayers are a wonderful thing - I'm so happy to hear this news - will keep sending prayers their way for a speedy recovery...

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
keri2008
on 9/27/08 9:44 pm - PA
So good to hear they are okay!  Continued thoughts and prayers for recovery and dealing with the consequences.
Pam Hart
on 9/27/08 11:27 pm - Easton, PA
A potentially worse situation held at bay - that's great news.

You're right - people can be stupid....and I'm sorry that the cir****tances of the accident are what they are.  However....perhaps a lesson learned for all involved.

Those aches and pains post accident can last some time and be pretty intense - so I hope they both feel better day by day!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ShaunainHarleysville
on 9/28/08 12:53 am - Harleysville, PA
Oh my goodness,
I am very rarely on the OH site and am sad to hear that his happened!  I suppose the questions of why in God's name she was driving will be on the table very soon.  This may prevent her from egtting her license for several years, BUT the important thing right now is their health and recovery.  My prayers are theirs.

Shauna
Patti M.
on 9/28/08 9:47 am
I'm so glad to hear that they are ok!  Thank god for seatbelts!
Patti      
HopefulFuture
on 10/1/08 1:17 am - Boston, MA
I'm so glad your niece and her dad are on the road to recovery.  Hope they are both feeling much better very soon.

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views