Update on ME :) From ME!

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/08 2:29 am
Glad you are doing well, Liz!!  Take it easy and let others wait on you.

HG
dit657
on 9/26/08 3:35 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hey its great to hear from you - sounds like you're doing pretty good for someone who's just gone thru major surgery! Get lots of rest and yes, take those pain meds if it starts getting too bad - don't suffer thru it if you don't have to. Each day you'll be taking less and less..and moving more and more.

I hope this is it for you, Liz - it sure sounded like you were enduring a lot of pain over the past couple of months - that's absolutely draining!

Take care and post when you can - welcome back!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jackie j
on 9/26/08 7:58 am - Glenmoore, PA
Great to hear you sounding chipper Liz!   Continue to take it easy!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Patricia R.
on 9/26/08 2:21 pm - Perry, MI
Liz,
It is so good to hear you are doing better.  I know what you mean about forgetting the pain.  When I had my hernia surgery in December, I had forgotten how bad the RNY was.  Hopefully, you were up and walking right away.  My suggestion is to take as much time as you need to recuperate, because your health is paramount. 

Keep walking, and resting.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Jan K.
on 9/27/08 11:38 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Hi Liz,

Just getting up to date on all the old news here.  Glad to hear things are going so well for you now.  Keep it up!

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views