Reminder about Support Group Meeting on 9/29 in Media

DebiMcK23
on 9/26/08 12:40 am - Aston, PA
Hey Everyone...

Jen and I are chatting on the phone and she reminded me to post a reminder about our support group Monday night at 7:00 pm. 

810 Ridley Creek Drive
Media, PA  19063
610-876-3961 home
610-742-8704 cell

Mom is gearing up for her surgery on October 15th, and she would love to get everyone's support and advice!

Debi

303/197/153

joldaker
on 9/26/08 12:43 am - West Bradford, PA
I am totally there, holly and all. LOL
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
dit657
on 9/26/08 3:41 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Debi - I'll be there! I've mapped the directions to your place and hopefully they're good directions and I'll make it with no problem. Would love to meet your mom - sounds like a good meeting and I miss you guys!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
DebiMcK23
on 9/26/08 6:27 am - Aston, PA
I don't think I have seen you since before your surgery!  You might need to wear a name tag!
I can't wait for you to meet my mom too. 
Mom's house is actually very easy to find.  front the Granite Run Mall, take 352 past 3 traffic lights, the last light is Knowlton Road, turn left onto High Meadow Drive before you hit the 4th traffic light, (if you go past the Pathmart and Kmart, you have gone too far) to straight down High Meadow Drive till you can't go any further, make a right on Ridley Creek Drive and she is the 2nd house on the Right.

303/197/153

Ready4 AChange
on 9/27/08 12:08 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
I hope I can remember this time. I did make it to the Brinton Lake Support today. I forgot to post it....(sorry) Wow your mom's reBirthday is the day after my Birthday ! And the day I have jury duty....

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

DebiMcK23
on 9/29/08 2:16 am - Aston, PA

Ah Jury Duty...  I used to be one of those people who felt proud to be asked.  But now I am looking for reason's to get out of it!  LOL

I hope to see you!  Don't forget!

Mom is getting excited.  There is some concern about her insurance possibly denying her because her PCP didn't fax all the necessary information.  But I believe it is all taken care of now.  Dr. Brader didn't take her off the schedule, so I feel that is a good sign!

303/197/153

Karibbean
on 9/28/08 1:40 am - Erie area, PA

Ruthie and I will be there!

Ruthie is excited to color with the boys!

Life is an occasion.  Rise to it.  - Mr. Magorium        
DebiMcK23
on 9/29/08 2:18 am - Aston, PA
Craig will be at Karate until 7:45...  but when he gets home, I bet he will show everyone his Karate moves.  I like to sing KungFu Fighting for him...  but he is starting to get into the stage where Mom is embarressing...  So I will keep my singing to myself!

303/197/153

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views