Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Friday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/25/08 7:13 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning everyone!!!!

Well I kind of overslept to 4:30 am so I only did a half hour on the treadmill.  I will try to do the other half hour tonight when I get home.  Last night I had to take step daughter to the mall to buy an outfit for a dance so my ab work out went out the window...I will try to get that in tonight as well.  I hate when that happens though...I feel guilty for not getting my complete workout in.

So that is my plan--what is yours for today???

Hope everyone has a good one!

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

CherylT
on 9/25/08 9:50 pm - Perkasie, PA
Hi everyone,

I'm doing my sweatin 2 dvd today, and hopefully the rain will stop long enough to walk coco. I'm so bummed because I'm on a plateau with my weight loss. It's getting me down.

Cheryl

dit657
on 9/25/08 11:46 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Cheryl - you and I are very close in stats and I've found myself hanging at the 140 lbs lost mark as well - I keep trying to shake things up with exercise or food but I'm really hitting a wall right now, and trying not to get down about it, because I keep thinking 'is this it?' - I don't think it is but it can be very frustrating, can't it.

I really think I need to get to the gym more often and add more to my routine - been tracking my food religiously and am doing okay with that, so I'm thinking its probably the exercise for me.

We'll get over this hump soon!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 9/25/08 10:36 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Laura,

Isn't it amazing that we feel guilty when we don't get our exercise in or do only half? 

Anyway, I'm off to the gym after I make this post, date with my personal trainer on Friday mornings. . .  10 minute warm up, strength/weight training 1/2 hour, 1 hour cardio afterwards. . .

Have a great day!

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lauraanne715
on 9/26/08 11:04 am - Pottstown, PA
I had never felt guilty about not working out before...now i feel bad and I WANT to work out...it is so weird! LOL Have a great weekend!!!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

(deactivated member)
on 9/25/08 10:53 pm - Eastern, PA
I'm in for 30 minutes on the elliptical, then 30 minutes on the tradmill.

Weight training over lunch will round out my exercise for the week.

HopefulFuture
on 9/26/08 8:14 am - Boston, MA
Hi Laura and PA!

Today I took one 10-minute walk outside, did 38 minutes on the treadmill and did 35 minutes of Pilates.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Lisa :)

lauraanne715
on 9/26/08 11:03 am - Pottstown, PA
Have a super weekend!!!!

Laura

Dolores O.
on 9/26/08 10:55 am
Worked it out today...10 minutes of jogging/running and 10 minutes walking (high incline) on the treadmill.

Dolores~

lauraanne715
on 9/26/08 11:02 am - Pottstown, PA
Hello!! It is good to see you on here again!! Hope you are well!

Laura

Laura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views