2 year appt with Dr. Brader

Laureen S.
on 9/25/08 10:33 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Nicole,

That is awesome news and I'm sooooo happy for you! 

I understand about the number in your head thing, as I approach my 1 year mark, I've had to make peace with my slow progress and just keep the faith that others continue to work the tool to their advantage long past the period I'm at, so I keep on track and have begun losing again, albeit, a whole lot slower.  I think the main thing is to remember when I chose this, I made a commitment for life to do certain things and if I do them, I won't ever be shopping in the Women's Departments or LB, Avenue, etc., which is my biggest fear of all.

Well it's off I go to keep my commitment, exercise is one of 'em. . .

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

New_Beginnings_36
on 9/26/08 12:34 am - PA
Nicole - Way to go!! Sounds like you had an awesome visit! You should be very proud :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
jackie j
on 9/26/08 8:06 am - Glenmoore, PA
Way to go Nicole.    That is a fabulous report card.   Best news of all is that you are a very HEALTHY young woman these days.   Your head will come around, sometimes its hard to think you are near the end when you've been on a certain course for two whole years.  I'm sure the little tweaking they did will get you where you want to go.   Congrats!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Nicole0216
on 9/26/08 8:26 am - Lancaster, PA
Thank you to everyone who posted. I am feeling very blessed. I have no complaints that are worth mentioning and that is a good feeling,.
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/08 2:59 am
Great job, Nicole!!  I am glad to hear you were so happy with the new office (not that I doubted it would be anything less than fantastic) .  I am working on setting up my 2 year now. 

HG
litlhurry
on 10/1/08 8:37 am - anytown, PA
congrats Nicole- you  are an inspiration............geri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views