I bought a 16W.....

Gail M.
on 9/25/08 3:10 am - Scranton, PA
  Now I'm turning into a shopaholic.  JC Penneys had a jeans sale buy 1 get one for .88.  Well I bought an 18W but the second pair I got the 16W.  Guess what???  The 18 is too big and I'm wearing the 16W.  I can't believe it.  I haven't worn a 16 in 20 years.

I'm so excited

Pam Hart
on 9/25/08 3:14 am - Easton, PA
Now go back and buy a few more $.88 cent jeans - and wear them proudly (heck - if you buy one get the other at $.88  pick up a few in smaller sizes too -you will eventually need them!!)  I know that's not helping the shop a holic issue...but what the heck....

What a great moment!!!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 9/25/08 4:17 am - Boothwyn, PA
FANTASTIC!! That's wonderful news! Man, I need a sale like that on sweatshirts - I'm freezing all the time now and only had one that I kept - I looked like Bozo the Clown when I put it on the other day because it was so huge.

Enjoy the WOW!!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 9/25/08 5:26 am - PA
That's terrific Gail! Way to go!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Laureen S.
on 9/25/08 5:44 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Gail

That's awesome, you will soon be in regular size jeans ;)  I can feel your excitement, as I remember when I was able to buy that size and then the next pair I bought was a regular 16. . .  simply amazing!

Way to go! 

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Heather D.
on 9/25/08 5:45 am - OH
That is awesome Gail!!!  Save me a pair - lol!!!

ktreavis
on 9/25/08 6:06 am - PA
Good for you Gail. I have been wondering about you, glad to see you posting. Take care - Katie

Progress not perfection

tammypa
on 9/25/08 6:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
Gail,
That is wonderful. Take the 18 back and get a 14 - you will be in it before you know it. 
Tammy 
bubble273
on 9/25/08 8:41 am - Levittown, PA
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO, Gail!!!  That is fantastic.  You're doing great.  And I too would totally take the 18 back and get a 14.  Tammy is right, you'll be out of those 16s and into the 14s in no time.

WAY TO GO!!!  Keep up the great work!!!

Karen

Nicole0216
on 9/25/08 8:41 am - Lancaster, PA
wow that is awesome. I am so happy for you
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA