Haven't posted in awhile

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/25/08 11:27 am
I have been thinking of you a lot, so glad you posted.  Please know that everyone is here for you.  I wish I could help you in some way.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Pam Hart
on 9/25/08 11:35 am - Easton, PA
Hey there chick a dee,

I've PM'd you.

This board is ALWAYS thinking of you...and miss you when you are gone.  Be sure to take care of yourself during all this.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
cleos_mom
on 9/25/08 11:43 am - phila., PA
Hi Heather
You and your family are in my thoughts. I have been thinking of you lately and we misss you
Susan
HopefulFuture
on 9/25/08 1:12 pm - Boston, MA

Really good to hear from you Heather and I'm so sorry about everything that is going on right now.  As you can see, you are missed dearly here and we're all thinking of you.  You and your family will definitely be in my thoughts and in my prayers.  If you ever feel like talking, please do not hesitate to call me ANY time.

Thinking of you,

Lisa :)

CherylT
on 9/25/08 10:02 pm - Perkasie, PA
Hi Heather,

Good to see you. Know that we are all here and supporting of you whenever you need us. This is a great place to talk.

Let me know if I can help at all.

:)

Cheryl

keri2008
on 9/26/08 12:59 am - PA
Heather,

I am new to the boards so I haven't had the opportunity to "meet" you but I felt compelled to tell you that my thoughts and prayers are with you.  I started to cry when I read your post because my son is bipolar/ADHD/oppositional defiant disorder (18 years old now), so your post felt like a memory of mine.  Know that I am sending all the good thoughts, energy and prayers your way that I can as often as I can because I know exactly what you're going through.  If you want to vent or  get support please PM me as I know how lonely the road can be.  Please rely heavily on all your support systems and especially the boards to help you get "picked up" whenever you need it.  Take care.

Keri
Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 9/26/08 3:29 am - Harleysville, PA
Keri, I would love to talk to you about your experiences, that is exactly what his diagnoses are: ADHD/Bipolar/ODD.

Heather

DebiMcK23
on 9/26/08 1:17 am - Aston, PA
Hey HW,
I hope they are able to help your son.  An inpatient facilitiy is probable the best place for him right now.  Don't know if they have him on different meds, but hopefully they can find the right combination for him.  My best friend from high school has a son with some mental challenges, and she has said before that some of the doctors in some of these programs have saved Devon's life...
Sending positive thoughts your way!
Debi

303/197/153

jackie j
on 9/26/08 8:15 am - Glenmoore, PA
Hey Heather, I was wondering where you went.  I'm really sorry to hear about Robbie's issues.  I'm sure, being the good Mom that you are, you are feeling drained.   I'll keep you all in my prayers.  Hope to see you soon, someplace.   Take care my dear....

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

bobw215
on 9/26/08 10:41 pm - levittown, PA
Heather,I am soory what youare going through especially with your son.I can totally relate to your troubles.There are no easy answers,just do what you have to do.
You have been an inspiration to us all.
Bob
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views