Haven't posted in awhile

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 9/26/08 3:38 am - Harleysville, PA
THanks Laureen, I will take the prayers. I'm a firm believer that they really do work!

Heather

Dennis Belk
on 9/25/08 6:08 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey HW,
Sorry to hear your struggling continues. Please consider postponing your own support group for now and instead attend some of the other groups around.
There's the OH event on10/4 in West Conshohocken. Many of us will be there
The Barix post-op is on 10/15.
Liz Radlbeck is having a Cooking Class/support Grp on 10/18.
Cheryl is having a Grad SG meeting on 10/25.
And I'm sure there are others that you can attend. You can also call or email any of us if you need more. Prayers will always be sent but we are also here for more. 

Dennis 
Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 9/26/08 3:40 am - Harleysville, PA
THanks Dennis.

Heather

EileenWalton
on 9/25/08 6:44 am
Wow Heather...you really have a lot on your plate right now.  I'm so sorry you are having problems with your son.  I will put you and him on my prayer list.  Please feel free to come here for support at any time.  We are all here for you.
Eileen

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 9/26/08 3:40 am - Harleysville, PA
Thanks Eileen, I really appreciate it!!

Heather

bubble273
on 9/25/08 8:39 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Heather,

So sorry about what has been going on.  We have all missed your posts.  You were even brought up at the last postop meeting.  So we've been thinking of you.  Please know that all that you're going through will eventually make you stronger.  Good thoughts and vibes are coming your way.

Take good care.  Continue to post and ask for support.  It's always here!!!

Karen

Patricia R.
on 9/25/08 10:34 am - Perry, MI
Hi Heather,
I am so sorry to hear you are having such difficulties at this time.  Our kids definitely must be the priority in such as situation as yours.  Do try to take care of yourself in the meantime.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Georgianne Z.
on 9/25/08 10:37 am - NC
Hi Heather!!

You, your son and your family are in my prayers!!!!

Georgianne

What you are, is God's gift to you.  What you make of yourself, is your gift to God.

bcutekitty
on 9/25/08 10:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Heather iam so sorry to hear about your son ,i hope things get better 

Gail M.
on 9/25/08 11:25 am - Scranton, PA
Heather,
   You and your family are in my prayers.  If there is anything you need, please let us know.
Gail

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views