Haven't posted in awhile

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 9/25/08 3:16 am - Harleysville, PA
Hi everyone, I know I've been gone a lot. I know I didn't post a support group for September either. Things have been rough at home. Besides my seperation, my son has not been doing well. As most of you know, he suffers from some mental disabilities and had spent time in an inpatient facility last December. Well after a summer of escalating behaviors, and the last 48 hours of hell with the hospital and cops (who by the way, I lodged a complaint against, they looked at my 8 year old with disabilities and told him to stop being a bad boy or else he would spend his life in a jail cell), I readmitted him to the inpatient facility last night.

I could certainly use the love of prayers of my friends (even though I disappeared for awhile)

Thanks.

Heather

Nicole0216
on 9/25/08 3:27 am - Lancaster, PA
prayers coming your way. I am sorry things are going badly for now. Things will get better. Keep the faith
Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 9/26/08 3:29 am - Harleysville, PA
THanks Nicole!!

Heather

dit657
on 9/25/08 4:21 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Heather - I'm sorry to hear things are not going well for you and your family right now - and no matter how long or how much you're away you know our thoughts and prayers will always be with you. Remember to take care of yourself thru these trying times...

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 9/26/08 3:30 am - Harleysville, PA
THanks Kathy, unfortunately, I have not been taking as good care with myself as I should be. I have to start!!

Heather

Arlene E.
on 9/25/08 4:59 am - Philadelphia, PA

Heather

I do think about you and hope that things look up for you.  Going through that with your son must be hell.  Please know that I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Support and love is what this is all about. 

arlene 

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 9/26/08 3:37 am - Harleysville, PA
Thanks Arlene!! I appreciate it!!

Heather

New_Beginnings_36
on 9/25/08 5:21 am - PA
Heather - Sorry to hear about your son. You are definitely missed on the boards. I will be sending positive thoughts your way. Best wishes and keep in touch...{{hugs}}

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 9/26/08 3:38 am - Harleysville, PA
Thanks Stefanie!! I really appreciate it!

Heather

Laureen S.
on 9/25/08 5:48 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Heather,

The love of your friends is always here and you are missed, I was thinking about you just yesterday and wondering how things are going with you, now here you are and I'm so sorry that things are tough for you now, hopefully the prayers being put out there for you and your son will be answered in a hurry and things will turn around and happier days will find you and your family!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views