Happy 1 Month Out!

keri2008
on 9/25/08 2:34 am - PA
Happy One Month Melanie and Lesley!!!!  You go girls!  Great weight loss Melanie and both of you are doing so great!  At work only one person has noticed/said something so I know what a bit of a bummer that can be.  I just keep focusing on how good I feel, how clothes feel different and how I know this commitment is changing my life for the better.  I'm so happy for both of you and looking forward to in person either at the OH event (I can't wait!!!) or the Barix meeting!!!!!!

Keri
(deactivated member)
on 9/25/08 3:07 am
Congrats Lesley and Melanie!!! 
tanya72100
on 9/25/08 4:12 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Congrats!!! Sounds like you are doing amazing. Tomorrow is 4 weeks to the day, but i had surgery on the 29th. LOL make sense?? I was down 32 lbs last week. So i will weigh in tomorrow here at work.

You are doing so great. Im going to the OH event I bought my ticket and Im super duper excited. Im coming with a friend with that is having her surgery on OCt 29th. I cant wait!!

Dennis Belk
on 9/25/08 5:47 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations Melanie and Lesley.
I saw Lesley at this month's Barix post -op and she doing great and carries that new life smile and Melanie I can see from all the way up here in the Poconos that you're doing great and losing. Your family members will come around in time, but you keep up with the program. That eating being a chore is part of your life for now, but it will change in the next 4-5 months. At 9 months I predict you will actually enjoy eating again and a small meal will satisfy you. 

There are plenty of WOWS ahead for you both. This is an amazing time and your wonderful journeys'  are just beginning.

Dennis
Nicole0216
on 9/25/08 9:12 am - Lancaster, PA
wonderful for you. You are doing awesome.
HopefulFuture
on 9/25/08 1:03 pm - Boston, MA
Congratulations Melanie and Lesley!  You both are doing wonderfully!!  Keep up the great work!!!

Lisa :)

LadyJwb
on 9/26/08 5:11 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good for YOU!!!! 33lbs. gone FOREVER!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views