Who's getting their excersise groove on??Thursday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/24/08 7:21 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!!

Well I just finished my hour on the treadmill and have been slowly inching the speed up each week so I am really sweaty!!!  My ultimate goal is to be able to have the stamina to run on the treadmill so I am slowly working towards that.

Tonight I will do abs and weights since I did go to the appointment last night and was not able to fit that in.  Now it is off to the shower for my sweaty self!!

Hope everyone has a great great day!!!

What is on your excersise agenda today?

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 9/24/08 10:35 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Laura - I got up at 4:50 (ugh) and rode my bike for 30 minutes - about 6.4 miles. I had the tension increased today so I didn't go as fast or as far as usual, but my legs got a great work-out and I was nice and sweaty when done as well. The playlist I had this morning only had 2 really good fast songs on it, but increased tension works too.

Anybody else grooving to exercise today??

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 9/25/08 12:22 am - Eastern, PA
In for 60 sweaty minutes on the elliptical and I'm done for the day. Although weather depending, Mary and I may take a walk after dinner tonight.

I had a great weight train yesterday afternoon.

I wore a tank top for my workout, and really paid attention to my form in the mirror to make sure I was  doing everything cleanly.

Now, my shoulder muscles are toned and sized to the point that I can actually see the fibrous striation in them when doing certain workouts. That is very cool. I felt very strong yesterday.

Plus I had to roll up my sleeves to give blood yesterday afternoon and one of the old lady volunteers made a huge fuss over me. Oh my goodness, look how big your arms are. Very flattering.

Keep up the good work everybody!
dit657
on 9/25/08 12:51 am - Boothwyn, PA
Check you and your wow moment out, Norm!! That's fantastic and what a great compliment from that woman - we don't see you guys posting as many wow moments as us ladies do, but its nice to know you get them and feel good about it too.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
HopefulFuture
on 9/25/08 12:49 pm - Boston, MA
Hi Laura and PA!

Here's what I did today:  I took two 10-minute walks outside, two 20-minute walks outside, did 33 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes of Pilates and some arm free weights.

Hope everyone had a great day,
Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views