SLEEPY AFTER EATING

Syreeta S.
on 9/24/08 3:01 am - PA

HI GUYS!!!  ITS SYREETA AGAIN (WELL ITS STILL ME JUST 60LBS LESS)  ANYWAYZ I AD A QUESTION, DOES ANYONE GET SLEEPY AFTER EATING??  I MEAN IT JUST STARTED TO HAPPEN.  BEFORE  SURGERY BUT IT HAS STARTED UP AGAIN.  AS I'M TYPING THIS I'M KEEPING MY EYES CLOSED JUST.  I'M EXHAUSTED WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Melanie B.
on 9/24/08 3:20 am - Doylestown, PA
congrats on the 60lbs.

Have you had your blood drawn lately? You could be anemic. Anemia can certainly cause tiredness.

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/24/08 6:15 am
I associate that sleepy feeling with dumping.  When I dump, I get so tired I can't keep my eyes open.  After a short nap, I feel 100% again.  Pay attention to what causes that feeling.  It could be volume, carbs, or density.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

J. M.
on 9/24/08 11:30 am
I agree with Nanette.

I got SOOOOOOO sleepy after eating a plum yesterday. sugars. poo!

~ Jen   

Ready4 AChange
on 9/24/08 12:42 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
I also agree with Nanette.  If I have too many carbs you can find me zonked out on the couch about half an hour later. My husband always makes comments like " see sleeping again ! " I try to limit my sugar to 10 gm or below so I kind of figured out it was carbs. Even a couple of crackers, ships, pretzles I'm ready to lay my head down. ( Miss alot of my shows that way )

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views