I have been using him as a "laughing" dude,. but the more I look at him, the more I wonder if he is crying....I told you my question was ... " />

REALLY important questions!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/08 7:19 am

Is this guy "rolling on the floor laughing his ass off"  OR  is he throwing a good old fashioned temper tantrum???  -------->

I have been using him as a "laughing" dude,. but the more I look at him, the more I wonder if he is crying....

I told you my question was important

Heather

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/08 7:27 am
Well I would hate for you not to sleep tonight

He is laughing is arse off as in rolling on the floor laughing!

I agree tis was very important this is the one that makes Laugh....chuggin beer and chips!
Patricia R.
on 9/24/08 9:10 am - Perry, MI
Heather, dear, I think you definitely have too much time on your hands.  Wasn't it just a few days ago, you were on every state's forum?  Hmmmm. 

Seriously, I think he is laughing his anatomy off.  If he were throwing a tantrum, he would be on his belly, like a child.  (Now I am in need of help.  I am seriously giving this character some thought.)

Love you babe,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/08 10:56 am - Eastern, PA
He ate the wrong kind of cheese.
Pam Hart
on 9/24/08 11:27 am - Easton, PA
Now we are analyzing the little smiley face dudes....Oh boy!

I always thought it was the "ROFLMAO" or Rolling On the Floor Laughing My A$$ Off icon....

But actually, I like Norm's response better!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tammypa
on 9/24/08 9:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Heather,
I think he may just have gas.
Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 9/24/08 11:34 pm
<-------  I think he has gas too.
Pam Hart
on 9/25/08 3:11 am - Easton, PA
No - he's constipated
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 9/25/08 1:02 am - Maple Shade, NJ

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

HopefulFuture
on 9/25/08 3:06 am - Boston, MA
Hahhahahaaaa, too funny Heather!!!  I vote for the "laughing dude" as well -- looks more like he's laughing than crying, I think ;)

Hope you didn't lose too much sleep over it ;)

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views