Good morning all!

BlancheJackson
on 9/24/08 12:10 am - Butler, PA

Just wanted to pop in and say hello!  I'm excited that my daughter is expecting again!  She is currently due on May 24th!  About the same timeframe that Adrianna was due...and she was 3 weeks early, born on Mother's Day!  My grandchildren have the possibility of having the same birthday!  LOL

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Laureen S.
on 9/24/08 12:17 am - Maple Shade, NJ
That is wonderful news!  I hope that it's another wonderful May birthday!

I had almost the same due date for my oldest and youngest and about a week before my due date, I told the doctor, to please schedule my section as I did not want them to have the same birthday, so they are 6 days shy of 4 years apart. . .  I choose to do that because I had a friend growing up who had a shared birthday with a sibling and she always felt like she did not have her own special day. . . 

Anyway, great news!

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

BlancheJackson
on 9/24/08 12:30 am - Butler, PA
That's ironic as my children were exactly 1 week shy of 4 years apart!!  They were both due the day before Thanksgiving (which falls on a different day each year) and both were 3 weeks late!  December 4th for my younger daughter, and December 11th for my older son!  I lost him just 6 days after his 23rd birthday.

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

dit657
on 9/24/08 9:08 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Blanche - that's wonderful news!! Enjoy those grandbabies.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views