Just Married!!!

LisaAC
on 9/23/08 10:04 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Well, I didn't even have a chance to announce that I got engaged a couple weeks ago and here I am, announcing my marriage! 

Steve and I have been together since February and are deeply in love.  The wedding planning was making us crazy...so we decided to just get married...which we did last night, with under 30 hours planning! 

It was a beautiful candlelight wedding in friends' yard, beside their weeping willow.  We are so happy!
"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."
tammypa
on 9/23/08 10:07 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations LIsa & Steve!!

Tammy
Laureen S.
on 9/23/08 11:44 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Congratulations Lisa, Hope you and Steve have a long lifetime of happy times ahead of you!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 9/23/08 11:54 pm - Easton, PA
Lisa,

I remember you talking about that wonderful man steve and am very very happy for both of you!  Sounds like a great wedding and I hope we get to see some pics.

Congrats!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jackie j
on 9/24/08 1:28 am - Glenmoore, PA
Congrats on the engagement!  the Wedding! and Best Wishes for a happy life together!! 

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Shannon O.
on 9/24/08 2:22 am - Reading, PA
congrats... now i wanna see pictures!

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/08 2:22 am
Wow, Lisa!!  Great news.  congratulations and best wishes for a long, healthy and happy life together.

Heather G
ronni5468
on 9/24/08 2:29 am - West Middlesex , PA
Congrats Lisa. Glad you are happy.

HopefulFuture
on 9/25/08 2:51 am - Boston, MA
Congratulations Lisa and Steve!!  I'm so glad you are both so happy together!!

Lisa :)

LisaAC
on 9/25/08 8:41 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you all very much for your well wishes!  We just got back from an overnight escape and will probably sleep for the next three days! 

Will post pics as soon as we have them!

Love to all,

Lisa
"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views