Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Wednesday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/23/08 7:26 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning Everyone!!

Well, my iPod lives!!!! Yay!! Apparently it was just frozen and needed to be rebooted and recharged! So I have my workout playlists and my music to keep me going!

I just finished my hour on the treadmill.  That may be it for today..I may need to go to an appt tonight but we will see how it plays out this afternoon.  If I am home I will def do some weight machine work and I need to really start working on my abs...but it may just wait till tomorrow. I'll let you know!!

What is on your excersise agenda today?????

Have a great day!!!
Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/08 10:39 pm - Eastern, PA
I just wrapped up a sweaty, smelly hour on the elliptical. Over lunch, I'll do a 40-minute free weight routine I've been working on.

I was on my way to talking myself out of going to the gym today because I had a stomach ache. One explosive trip to the bathroom, two gas-x pills and a big cup of coffee later and the stomach ache was gon and I was raring to go. Thank heaven for small miracles.

Thanks for continuing to make these threads Laura!
dit657
on 9/23/08 10:45 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Morning - I'm home today so I'm a little off schedule, but am getting things done. I'm doing the hardwood floors this morning so that's a good upper body work-out with pushing that mop! After I get that done it'll be on to my bike for a good ride, then my upper body weights.

I've also cleaned out one closet this morning - may start on another soon..we'll see.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tracyb330
on 9/24/08 12:47 am - Temple, PA
Well, I am walking at lunch today for 30 mins. I joined a new gym (LA Fitness) and have an appointment after work with a trainner then I have my water aerobic class at the local high school tonight so that is my plan for today.

Have a great day!
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
HopefulFuture
on 9/25/08 2:47 am - Boston, MA
Hi Laura and PA!

Yay!  I'm really glad your ipod is ok!!! :)

Yesterday (Wednesday) I took three 10-minute walks outside, did 38 minutes on the treadmill, 35 minutes of Pilates and I took one 30-minute walk outside.

Hope you all had a great day,
Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views