oh event questions?!!?!?!?

tanya72100
on 9/23/08 6:10 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
 Ok. SO im only a few weeks out from surgery and have been thinking about going. Where and when info? Are alot of people staying hotels or driving home? IS this only a one day event. Info please!! Who else is going????

Pam Hart
on 9/23/08 6:29 am - Easton, PA
Tanya,

I am not going so I don't have all the info....

However...

It is a one day event.  I know there was a hotel advertised for the event, but a recent poster said that it was sold out for those room rates.

If you decide to sign up use the promo code schuman08 to receive a 50% off discount bringing the price from $40 to $20 I believe (thanks to Dr. cheryl Schuman right here on the OH PA board)

I think it's in Philly.  You can probably click on the tab "events" (with the other tabs towards the top of the screen such as (Home, My OH, Photos....etc)

Hope you get all the info you need.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tracyb330
on 9/23/08 9:30 am - Temple, PA
Hi Tanya,
I am going. I live in Reading so it's not worth me getting a hotel plus I heard they are booked on the special rate. It's in Conshohocken outside of Philly. I can't wait to go. I hope to see you there.

Here is the exact address:

Philadelphia Marriott West
111 Crawford Avenue
West Conshohocken, PA

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Patricia R.
on 9/23/08 10:01 am - Perry, MI
The promo code is schulman08.  Pam misspelled it.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/uzone,events/action,event_ details/event_id,1809/

That is the link for the information about the event and there should be a link to sign up for it. 

I am going.  I live outside of Philly, so I can commute there and day-trip it. 

Hope to see you there.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 9/23/08 10:01 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Trish!!

As I was reading the other responses and re read mine I actually thought to myself...hmm....I think maybe there is supposed to be an "L" in that name.....

I appreciate it!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Dennis Belk
on 9/24/08 5:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Tanya,
You can also find it by clicking on the Events button near the top of this page and then clicking on the Philadelphia event, which is actually in West Conshohocken at the Marriott there. Do use the Schulman08 promo code.
There are a ton of us coming from this board and other places,
So I'll see ya there,

Dennis
Dolores O.
on 9/24/08 11:19 am
I'm coming.  I just paid my fee.

Is there anything else I need to do?

Dolores~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views