Very exciting wow moment for me!!!

keri2008
on 9/22/08 10:18 pm - PA
Congrats!!!  So wonderful that you're feeling so good about yourself - what a great feeling that is!  Keep on rockin' at Macy''s!

Keri
tammypa
on 9/22/08 11:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Karen,
What a great post. I used to go to Macys big girl sale rack. There was like one in the entire store and I knew where it was. After losing weight, I went back. I did not know where to look - it was too
intimidating - so I left. I thought it was snobby too. I guess I will have to go back. Can't wait to see
your photo in the dress. You do look amazing.
Tammy
New_Beginnings_36
on 9/23/08 2:03 am - PA
Karen - That's so AWESOME!! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Laureen S.
on 9/23/08 3:18 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Karen,

I had to laugh at your perception of Macy's, now that is my perception of Lord & Taylor, Bloomingdale's (gee are they still in business) & Saks 5th. . .  whereas Macy's, because of their fabulous sale racks and a decent Women's Department, was always my first pick to shop in, but now, I have choices, being like you a size 14 and large top and I'll bet you are going to look absolutely wonderful, because you do just dressed regularly, you are after all someone who has inner beauty as well, so enjoy the shopping, I also love Boscov's and JC Penny's now, still have a hard time going into the little stores that I could never shop in before, not sure, but do you still walk past certain stores and think I can't shop there?  I do. . .

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/23/08 8:46 am
WTG, KAREN!!!!!!!!!!

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

jdruski
on 9/23/08 9:20 am - Philadelphia, PA

This is wonderful news.  Congratulations.

Jeanne

jackie j
on 9/23/08 12:31 pm - Glenmoore, PA
Awesome Karen!!   How are you feeling BTW??  I guess if you danced your butt off not too bad??

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

HopefulFuture
on 9/24/08 2:14 pm - Boston, MA
That is such an exciting wow moment, Karen!  I could almost hear your happiness as I read your post -- and I am so incredibly happy for you!  I can't wait to see pictures from the weddings.  You look absolutely amazing!!!

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views