***Tuesday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 9/22/08 4:41 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I woke up feeling hungry, and thought I would post Roll Call.

Tuesday has me teaching those darling young people in Philly.  Afterward, I have an appointment with a doctor.  Then, I am heading home to read my Beck Book because I am behind in my reading.  Then I am heading to chat on the Beck book. 

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

evrblue
on 9/22/08 6:49 pm - McConnellsburg, PA
Tuesday Morning I can't sleep, so I'm on the puter. Haven't had much time with hubby's recovery from his accident. (THANKS to all who sent up prayers and good thoughts)

Yesterday was stressful, I had physical therapy and two other doc appointments and a trip to the bank to beg off fees. Was on the road from 9:30a to 5:30p. Exhausted and worried about hubby's recovery.

Hope everyone else is having a better day!
Best Wishes for Tuesday!!
jen m.
Patricia R.
on 9/22/08 6:54 pm - Perry, MI
Jen,
How is hubby doing?  Keep us posted on his progress from time to time.  Still praying.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

ktreavis
on 9/22/08 7:53 pm - PA
Good Morning -

Today has me headed off to work and more landscaping today. I am hoping that I don't have to go and file a restraining order against the woman who lived with us. Apparently she was circling our house last night and at one point was sitting out front in her car. Like I said before, I am not used to being a ***** but then again mom is home by herself all day and I am not going to spend my life worrying either. Anyhow, enough about me and my drama. Hope you all have  a great day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

lauraanne715
on 9/22/08 8:40 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning Everyone!!

Well, my heart goes out to Jen and Katie --and I am keeping both of you in my prayers!!!

So I get  up to workout at 4a.m and my iPod is dead! Ugh! I was so mad! I spent a half hour frustrated trying to fix it and then decided to jump in the shower and try to relax.  Getting upset over a piece of technology at 4 am is not the best way to start the day. I will come home and work out this afternoon and hope my dear hubby can fix the ipod.  If not--I will be off to Walmart to buy a new one!

As for today it will be busy anyway--I have a meeting with a parent at 7:20 am and then teach all day and then come home work out, do laundry, work on lessons, and hopefully get to bed earlier!!

Hope everyone has a great great day!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Pam Hart
on 9/22/08 9:45 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning!!

I have a few things to do today.  I can't seem to find our marriage license so I need to call the township to get a copy of it. I have to THAT because I got my official offer letter from LVH yesterday with a whole bunch of paperwork to fill out and in the paperwork it says that whatever my name is on my ss card is the name they will use to process my paperwork.  Now, I know this sounds ridiculous (because it IS ridiculous) but I never changed my name on my ss card when we got married, oh, 3 years ago.  So before I start at LVH I need to change my name on my ss card.  In order to do that, I need the marriage license.  So the first step is the marriage license, will hopefully be able to pick that up by the end of the week, and then go down to the ss office by the end of this week and get that started.

I also want to fill out a whole bunch of paperwork they sent me.

We went out to dinner last night - and so I will need to cook the chicken I was supposed to yesterday.

I got a bunch of boxes packed up yesterday - and procrastinated putting away the laundry yet again (it's just one of those jobs I HATE doing - so I am good at putting it off)  So that will get done today.

It is back to work for me tonight - so hopefully I will be in bed for a nap in the evening.

Have a lovely day!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 9/22/08 10:10 pm - PA
Today finds me back at work and very sleepy.  After work I will be exercising.  I have class tonight and then the Beck chat right after.  In between I need to get laundry going as I think every blanket in the house is dirty and it sure is chilly at night!

Keri
dit657
on 9/22/08 10:21 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - I got up at 4:45 and worked out - did 8 miles on my bike - thankfully my MP3 was working or I would have crawled back into bed. I'm at work for the day - nothing too exciting going on.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 9/22/08 11:30 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish & PA Posters!

It's a beautiful day and I'm at my work station yet again, though yesterday I actually had some work and it felt wonderful to have a juicy document to sink my fingers to the keyboard in and a promise of more today, this is why I show up every day, hoping that they will need me for something I enjoy doing!  lol

Anyway, I am feeling pretty good, had a good workout at the gym last night and I am going to try to spend at least 45 minutes doing some cardio after my AA meeting tonight, but we'll see how the day goes, getting up at 4:30 in the morning and not walking in the door until 9 p.m. most nights is tiring, but mostly I don't think about it, I just do it and ever since I had my surgery, I am not as tired and dragged out as I used to be and back then I did a whole lot less (lol)!

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day.  To those of you with struggles, I wish you find the strength and peace to get through it all.

Hugs, Prayers and Positive thoughts, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lesley G.
on 9/23/08 12:06 am - Allegan, MI
Good morning and Happy Tuesday everyone,

I'm not feeling so well today.  I had terrible constipation last night (so sorry for the TMI) and I'm still feeling yucky from it today.  I'm at work of course, but I may work from home in the afternoon if I'm still feeling badly from it.  I guess it served as a reminder to me that I need to get more fiber in my diet.  So I made steel-cut oatmeal for breakfast (cooked it overnight in my crockpot, yum!) and ate it mixed with Any Whey and some SF cinnamon dolce syrup.

I'm not sure if I'll make it to the gym today -- it depends on how I'm feeling -- but if not, I plan to walk 1.5 miles, although I may break it up into 2 three-quarter mile walks.

Have a good day all,
Lesley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views