Just dropping in to say HELLO

jackie j
on 9/22/08 11:34 am - Glenmoore, PA

Dolores, I've miss you!   I'm so sorry to hear about your brother.   He is, of course, in the better place; but I do so feel for YOU.   You'll get back on track, you've done really well even with everything on your plate.    One day at a time, Sweet Jesus!   Hopefully we can see you next week at the Phoenixville meeting maybe?

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Dolores O.
on 9/24/08 10:29 am
On September 22, 2008 at 6:34 PM Pacific Time, jackie j wrote:

Dolores, I've miss you!   I'm so sorry to hear about your brother.   He is, of course, in the better place; but I do so feel for YOU.   You'll get back on track, you've done really well even with everything on your plate.    One day at a time, Sweet Jesus!   Hopefully we can see you next week at the Phoenixville meeting maybe?

Hi Jackie,
Awwww thanks for missing me.  I wasn't sure anyone loved me anymore lol

And yes, my brother is in a better place.  He turned his life over to the Lord back in July, so I am grately for his salvation. and that he is HOME.

And I've slowly gotten back into track as of Monday.  I jogged all 3 days this week so far and I actually did liquids for the past day and a half just to kick start my body back into doing what I'm supposed.  IF you dont see my at the Phoenixville meeting, you will see me at to Oct 4th event.

Dolores~

evrblue
on 9/22/08 7:20 pm - McConnellsburg, PA
Dolores,

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck on your continued WLS journey!

Dolores O.
on 9/24/08 10:31 am
On September 23, 2008 at 2:20 AM Pacific Time, J. Fox-Moody wrote:
Dolores,

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck on your continued WLS journey!
Hi,
Thank you.  Prayers are something I would NEVER turn down.
Thank you and the same to you.  It's been a great journey so far.  NO complaints, no problems and I am THANKFUL!

Dolores~

dit657
on 9/22/08 10:08 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Dolores - you've been missed out here but we knew you were going through a very difficult time. I'm very sad to hear of your brother's passing - I've never lost a sibling so I can only imagine how difficult it must be. Family is what you need right now - take it easy and take care.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Dolores O.
on 9/24/08 10:35 am
On September 23, 2008 at 5:08 AM Pacific Time, dit657 wrote:
Hi Dolores - you've been missed out here but we knew you were going through a very difficult time. I'm very sad to hear of your brother's passing - I've never lost a sibling so I can only imagine how difficult it must be. Family is what you need right now - take it easy and take care.

Kathy
Hi Kathy,
I've miss all of you as well.  I will continue to take care of myself.  That is a promise.

Talk with ya soon.

Dolores~

keri2008
on 9/22/08 10:24 pm - PA
I'm new to the boards and the WLS journey but my thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your family during your time of loss.  You're strong, you have support and the commitment to your brother will help you through this!  Take care of yourself.

keri
Eileen51
on 9/22/08 11:37 pm

Dolores,
I am so sorry to hear about your brother, but am praying for you and the rest of your family.  I have thought of you often over the past several months and hope that you have been taking care of yourself, too. 
Hopefully one of these months you will get to the Phoenixville meeting.  We've missed you.
Eileen

Dennis Belk
on 9/23/08 1:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Dizz,
We've been missin' you! So sorry to hear of your brothers passing. I hope you can come back and use us to lean on. I'm also hoping other things are still positive in your journey. Take care and I hope to see you soon,

Dennis 
rachelstarr
on 9/23/08 7:20 am - PA
I am so sorry for your lost! ((HUGS))

I miss you much and i hope you catch kept up on your work. Take care sweetheart!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views