Fire in Pottstown- clothes needed!!!

Shannon O.
on 9/22/08 10:08 am - Reading, PA
That is awesome Katie... Thank you so much for helping out Trish as well!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/08 9:15 am
Shannon,

I am assuming some of the other 47 people could use misses sizes too??  I found some pants that are 10/12's but too short for me so I will never wear them.  If you think they are needed, I will put them in with the larger stuff.

Heather
Shannon O.
on 9/22/08 10:07 am - Reading, PA
I'm not sure... I know a number of them are "large" but not sure on that... lol... I am sure there has to be someone that is that size... so if you don't want them I am sure we will find someone that can use them!

henrywb
on 9/22/08 11:55 am - Pottstown, PA
I'm pretty sure that my wife told me that she got an email that one of the persons who needs clothes is a man who is BIG.  Bigger than I am.  He need 3X or 4X.  He was the assistant pastor I believe she told me.

Port repaired 6/16/2010 weight that day 270
Shannon O.
on 9/22/08 12:51 pm - Reading, PA
That is why I listed for the men 2x to 4x so whatever Ron can't use he could pass on to others that lost everything as well...

evrblue
on 9/22/08 7:17 pm - McConnellsburg, PA
I can't help with clothes, as I am pre-op, but I will keep those 47 people close in my prayers. It's a terrible thing to loose all you have especially when you don't have much. I suffer from major depression and am disabled with it so I can comiserate with the victims. Prayers going up now...

HopefulFuture
on 9/24/08 1:52 pm - Boston, MA
I'm so sorry I can't help out with the clothes Shannon, but I wanted to thank you for posting this and wanted to let you know that I will definitely keep them in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views