Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Monday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/21/08 7:21 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Monday Morning Everyone!!!!

Well I just finished the 5k training program on my treadmill and woo-hoo! I am feeling it!!  It was more intense than my usual hour because the speed was way up faster than I usually go but I got through it!  I need to step up more work out anyways so this was a good place to start!

Tonight I will do the weight machine and work on my abs, as I have not done any ab work in some time.

What is your excerise plan for today????? Hope everyone has a good one!!!

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

CherylT
on 9/21/08 7:40 pm, edited 9/21/08 7:40 pm - Perkasie, PA
good morning,

There oughtta be a law against having to do step aerobics at 5:45 am, but I do, 'cause I hafta be at work by 7:30.

:)

Laureen S.
on 9/21/08 10:40 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Laura,

Nice to see your sunshiney face this morning. . .  Monday is a gym day for me and I will be doing a 10 minute warm up on elliptical, 1/2 hour of strength/weight training, followed by a 5K on the treadmill.

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/08 10:43 pm - Eastern, PA
I was up and on the elliptical this morning, and feeling much better for it.

I didn't go to the gym last Friday. I'd like to say I had some excuse, like I was sick or something like that, but I just didn't feel like going. I felt lazy about it all weekend, and I'm glad to be back at it.
dit657
on 9/22/08 12:33 am - Boothwyn, PA
I slept in this morning - took lots of walks over the long weekend (was off Friday) and worked out good on my bike. Might go to the gym tonight and get back into that routine - I love my bike but I know I need more.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Chelsea Jacobs
on 9/22/08 2:57 am - Philadelphia, PA
SUSIEQQ62
on 9/22/08 3:22 am - EXETER, PA
Wow Laura
You really are getting your exercise in--Way2GO girl.. I am limited to exercise as i have diabetic complications--But i used to be in a wheel chair and now i can walk pretty good with my walker/rollator--I need to sit down every now and then--We went to the Bloomsburg Fair yesterday and to a local zoo and i just wanted to walk walk walk and i did good--but am so tired today--I usually walk a few blocks and use my Heathrider cardio glider/rower for a while--But i can never use it for an hour--But i know my limitations and do push a little--but not too hard as i have Artery disease.. I am still diabetic and still on insulin--but I have lost a total of 200 lbs in the past yr--from before and after my RNY IN dANVILLE.. I am struggling to get to my goal--still 50 lbs away and at a long plateau..
 But I pray everyone is getting in their exercise and doing well..

Susie Smith from Exeter PA
RNY on 2/6/07 at Geisinger Med CTR in Danville PA

SUSIE SMITH FROM NE PA

Susie Smith from PA    

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/08 6:58 am
I will hit the gym later tonight.  45 minutes of cardio and then leg work on the weight machines. 

hg
Dolores O.
on 9/22/08 10:32 am
On September 22, 2008 at 2:21 AM Pacific Time, lauraanne715 wrote:
Good Monday Morning Everyone!!!!

Well I just finished the 5k training program on my treadmill and woo-hoo! I am feeling it!!  It was more intense than my usual hour because the speed was way up faster than I usually go but I got through it!  I need to step up more work out anyways so this was a good place to start!

Tonight I will do the weight machine and work on my abs, as I have not done any ab work in some time.

What is your excerise plan for today????? Hope everyone has a good one!!!

Much luv!
Laura
Just getting back into working out since May/June...jogged on the treadmill for 8, walked for 2-3.
Now I gotta rebuild myself back up!!!

Dolores~

HopefulFuture
on 9/24/08 10:48 am - Boston, MA
Hello Laura and PA!

Way to go Laura!!  You are doing really great!!

I am trying to catch up on posts from the last few days so I'm posting this a few days late, but here is what I did on Monday:  three 10-minute walks outside, 38 minutes treadmill and 35 minutes Pilates.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far,
Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views