Monday Roll Call

ktreavis
on 9/21/08 7:44 pm - PA
Good Morning All,

Hope you all had a great weekend. I am up early after my part time work this morning. Hoppin in the shower shortly then off to my other job. TOday will be a busy day and afternoon. I work til 2 and then off to the gym. I will be picking up my niece and helping my sis landscape the front yard. We had a family come through yesterday that seemed really interested in the house, hopefully we will get a bid this week. I am so ready to give up the responsibilities and stop hearing my sister ***** about all the wrok in the house. Anyhow, I hope you all have a good Monday.

Katie

Progress not perfection

Pam Hart
on 9/21/08 10:10 pm - Easton, PA
Morning!

I got in from a very very busy shift at work.  At the very least it was very busy with very sick people - so at least you feel like you were working for a difference.  Then I stopped at Loews and got some bubble wrap and what not.  Then to mom's to pick up a few of the boxes (she has mountains of them for me) to pack up a few more things today.  Our house is so small - we don't want to pack to much stuff cause then we wouldn't have a place to live - but we need to get some of it done.

Today will be that - packing - and figuring out something for dinner.  I have a lot of chicken breasts in the fridge - just not sure what I want to do with them quite yet.

I believe hubby will be taking his mother to a doctors appointment today - although I'm not sure.  He was over there last night so I figure I will talk to him and see what the update is with them and their issues with us moving.

I have off tonight so I will be up probably most of the day and then early to bed.

Oh -and my only goal for yesterday which was to put away the laundry, never happened - so I need to get that done as well.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 9/21/08 10:25 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All - I am up and getting ready to leave for the hospital in about an hour (9:30) Thanks to everyone for you well wishes! I am ready to get this taken care of! Chris will be getting in touch with Pam or Shauna to keep everyone updated.

So well I have an easy day today - get to the hospital and let the staff take over!

I'll post again as soon as I am able to get up the stairs!

Liz
keri2008
on 9/21/08 10:35 pm - PA
Happy Monday!  I am back to work today so I will hopefully have a busy day that flies by.  Tonight I will clean up after my daughter going back to college - always a whirlwind when she comes home.  Taking a break from homework today so I may read or sew tonight to relax AFTER I take my 30 minute walk of course.

Keri
Laureen S.
on 9/21/08 10:38 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning PA,

Nothing too much happening this early in the day yet, sitting at my desk at work waiting for the work day to begin for everyone else, as I arrive at 8 a.m. and have at least an hour of peace before everyone else begins arriving ;) 

Anyway, today will find me working and going to the gym after work, that's about it!

Here's hoping your day is full of good things and for any facing surgery or struggles of any kind, please know prayers and positive thoughts are being sent out for you!

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

BlancheJackson
on 9/21/08 11:35 pm - Butler, PA
Morning all!  I didn't do anything all day yesterday.. well, with the exception of looking for something for my granddaughter's runny nose!  Do you know there is NOTHING on the market for anyone under 6yrs for runny noses?  We were going to get one of the children's formulas and just cut the dosage in half or quarter depending on the age cut-off, but with all of the "liver damage" warnings, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  She's had this constant runny nose for nearly 3 weeks now!  We run the Vicks vaporizer at night, but that doesn't help either!.. except while she sleeps!

Grrr...   anyway.. happy Monday..

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Patricia R.
on 9/22/08 12:18 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Katie and Everyone,
I overslept this morning and had to run out the door without checking in.  I am at work, and then after work, I must go to the allergist's to get my weekly shot.  After that, it is organizing my closets at home.  Somewhere in there I must take a walk in this glorious weather.

Have a terrific day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 9/22/08 12:36 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good late morning everyone - I'm at work today - nothing too exciting going on. At lunch I need to run to a gift shop and pick something up for my daughter - our 10th reunion anniversary was Friday and I haven't sent her anything and feel terrible about it. She collects Precious Moments so I know I'll find something there she likes. Need a mountain of b'day and retirement cards as well.

Might work out tonight - not sure yet. See how I'm feeling after my drive home.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
SUSIEQQ62
on 9/22/08 4:27 am - EXETER, PA

Good Afternnon Everyone I pray that you are having a great Monday! I am..

Big Hugs to you all
I pray that you are all meeting all your weight loss goals..

SUSIEQ

SUSIE SMITH FROM NE PA

Susie Smith from PA    

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views