Does anybody want??

Pam Hart
on 9/20/08 2:19 am - Easton, PA
So this is probably not the best place to post these items - but maybe for someone you know or whatever....

Does anybody want either

A)  Bread Machine
B)  Chocolate Fountain

I have never used either of these items.  The chocolate fountain is still in box.  The bread machine is not - but has all the manuals.

Free to good home.  I'm cleaning out closets and refuse to take things I will never use.  I wanted to toss them as nobody in my family could use them....but hubby doesn't want to see that happen.  I am also gonna ask at work.

First come first serve.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
J. M.
on 9/20/08 3:16 am
You mean you dont love carbs and sugar???

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 9/20/08 3:20 am - Easton, PA
Perhaps I should bake a loaf of cinnamon bread and dip it in the chocolate?

As if that won't have me in the bathroom till the following week!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
NANCYL
on 9/20/08 6:40 am - PHILA, PA
Pam,
You should try to sell them on either Craig's list or ebay and make yourself a couple of bucks!

Nancy
lauraanne715
on 9/20/08 7:43 am - Pottstown, PA
Pam--
My hubby is a great cook and baker ...he could use them!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 9/20/08 9:23 am - Boothwyn, PA

Oooh, oooh - can I have the chocolate fountain - NOT!!  Man, last night at that wedding for dessert they had sweet shortbread cookies on the table after dinner, then baked alaska, then on the way out they had tables and tables laden with all kinds of italian cookies and pastries and chocolate covered strawberries!!! Not to mention the stinking 10 tier wedding cake!! Plus they were giving you boxes asking you to take cookies and goodies home - I had hubby do the honors - I do have my limits! But I did not partake in anything - I had a cup of decaf and that was fine.

Had to laugh at your post because I too have a bread machine gathering dust in the closet, but I have thought about pulling it out for the fall - mom and hubby can still enjoy homemade bread and it always smells so good.

Moving is the best time to clean up and clean out - why take it if you don't use it.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/21/08 5:59 am
I donated all that kind of stuff to Good Will, St. Vincents Home, and other charities.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Ample Beauty
on 9/21/08 1:16 pm - central, VA
If I were closer, I might take you up on them.  Bread and chocolate aren't issues for DS patients.

But alas -- BRAVO to you for getting rid of them.  Now, a suggestion or 2:

Freecycle.com
GoodWill
Salvation Army
Craigs List

Just a few ideas. I got rid of my fat clothes via these venues.

Ample, the Hybrid Caddy -- 488 (76.4)/146(22.8)/140-ish
12/11/2005 Hit by a truck - wt 435/BMI 68     
1/24/2006 VBG w/sleeve - Dr. Elariny

12/5/2006 Revision to D/S and Adjustable Band - Dr. Elariny,
wt 286/BMI 46
7/30/2008 LBL; 10/13/2008 UBL; 12/29/2008 Lipo: Dr Krieger
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views