Hello

jarsam
on 9/21/08 2:24 pm
Thanks for the friendly advise Pam.  I appreciate it.  There is no way I will be eating alot or fast so no need to worry here.  I had a small salad and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks again,
Michele
ktreavis
on 9/20/08 9:35 pm - PA
Hi Kim,

Hope you can find all of the support you need here. I think I was sitting next to you at the meeting, but not sure. Please don't hesitate to ask questions and lean on us for support whenever you need it.

Katie

Progress not perfection

kredfern
on 9/21/08 4:10 am, edited 9/21/08 4:10 am
Katie - I think you are correct, I do believe we were sitting next to each other.  By the way...you look great!!

To all others - Thank you so much for your welcome.   If I can ever figure out how to get my picture up here, it might be helpful for people to see who I am.  For some reason the one I use on the Barix boards is too big, so I have to find a way to shrink it.  Anyway, thank you for your warm welcomes and I look forward to talking in the future.
HopefulFuture
on 9/24/08 9:08 am - Boston, MA
Welcome to OH Kim and welcome to the PA board!  It is a really great place!  Looking forward to getting to know you better :)

Lisa :)

keri2008
on 9/21/08 11:16 pm - PA
Hi Kim.  It's great to meet you.  I had surgery with Dr. Boe on 8/27/08 and am a HUGE fan.  I was overwhelmed by the size of the meeting too but it felt good to be there.  The PA board has been a wonderful source of inspiration and support for me so I know you will find the same!

Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views