You know you are bored when....

Pam Hart
on 9/20/08 2:06 am - Easton, PA
There is a board for that??  ooohhh my....can you learn new tricks?  LOL
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
GD_007
on 9/20/08 9:16 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Sex before and after WLS....hummm, I think I'll bookmark that one 
-GD
GD_007
on 9/20/08 9:21 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Let me take that back...after scanning it - I got scared and it started to feel a little creepy...

I think I'll just stick to PA.

-GD
jarsam
on 9/20/08 4:15 pm
That's funny.    I did bascally the same thing.   I have all of this energy all of the sudden and what do I do on a Friday night?  Surf the boards!  My Kids are right.  I really need to get a life.  We should all get together in a central location sometime instead of sitting here like this.  lol  Oh well!
Michele
kredfern
on 9/21/08 4:23 am
I not only surf the boards on Friday nights!!  It is becoming a two to three times a day thing for me.  My kids just started school full time and I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!  I don't know what to do with myself.  I go for a walk after taking them to school, then I come home, decide which soup I'm going to blend, then sit at my computer surfing the boards.  I REALLY NEED TO FIND A JOB!!!
Shannon O.
on 9/21/08 1:00 pm - Reading, PA
next time you are bored you can come and babysit Lorelei so her mommy doesn't go NUTZO from being with her all day lol...

keri2008
on 9/22/08 1:42 am - PA
You're post made me laugh.  The funny thing is my daughter is away at college and says that a lot of Friday and Saturday nights find college kids surfing the boards too!  Not really our PA WLS board but Facebook, MySpace, etc........

Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views