You know you are bored when....

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/08 2:31 pm, edited 9/19/08 2:33 pm
....you spend your Friday night visiting EVERY single one of the US, Canadian and world wide boards on OH.  Same issues/topics/excitment/questions....some are very active....some need a serious dose of CPR to get some life back into them.  Little Wyatt was on EVERY SINGLE stinking board in the US....he better sing his little heart out and win whatever contest he is entered in or his mother's efforts will be for naught. 

I guess I need to find an alternate form of entertainment for the next time I am bored....
ktreavis
on 9/19/08 9:29 pm - PA
There could be much worse things, hope you have a good weekend. - Katie  

Progress not perfection

Patricia R.
on 9/19/08 9:35 pm - Perry, MI
Been there, done that, Heather.  I need a life too.  Of course, I have knitting and crocheting and cleaning I could be doing when I am surfing the forums, but I get hooked.

Hope you have a more entertaining rest of the weekend.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bubble273
on 9/19/08 10:59 pm - Levittown, PA
LOL 

I love the smiley with his head banging the wall!!!

Wasn't much of a Friday night for me either....basically sat in watching the Phillies with my dad!!  Talk about needing a life!!!  But I'll make up for it tonight because I'm heading out on the town with my sister-in-laws.

Hope you have a better Saturday night!!

Karen

Pam Hart
on 9/19/08 11:08 pm - Easton, PA
You made me laugh about the wyatt comment....and hope he wins for his mothers sake.  Hey - there could be worse ways to spend a friday night....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 9/19/08 11:36 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Well, at least you used the boredom to surf instead of eat!! That's what I always did when I was bored - ate! So even tho it may not have been very exciting (except for Little Wyatt) you didn't give in food.

Bathing those monster puppies of yours would also alleviate some bordeom!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 9/20/08 12:37 am - Easton, PA
Not only would it cure the boredom, it would count as her aerobic AND weight training exercise for the day!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 9/20/08 9:24 am
  It can be a bit creepy, but over all that board is very entertaining.  Just don't ever post anything on there that you don't want a good majority of PA people to know about....we have lots of PA lurkers on the sex board.  I just dont think many people will admit to it.

HG
Dennis Belk
on 9/19/08 11:50 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Who's got the best, most developed sense of humor around?
HG
I'm with Kathy, you may be bored but you're not eatin.
You may be bored but you're still funny.
You may be bored, but ... you may be bored but, 
just go to sleep. LOL

Dennis 
Arlene E.
on 9/20/08 1:46 am - Philadelphia, PA
 Heaher

Your post mad me LOL.  I spent the evening falling asleep while watching tv.  My favorite entertaining board is sex before and after WLS.  The downside of that is then I realize how unexciting my life really is.

arlene

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views