****Saturday Roll Call****

Patricia R.
on 9/19/08 2:31 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
It looks like it is supposed to be a glorious weekend.  I am up late after a nap on the couch again.  My Phillies lost

Saturday has me heading to my AA meeting.  Then, I have my therapy appointment, and a baby shower to get to.  The shower is for a friend's daughter-in-law.  Her son, the father-to-be, was best friends with my son, Chris in high school.  He is a Penn State alum, so I ordered some baby Penn State stuff online for the kidlet. 

I have got to get my butt doing more exercise.  I am really having a hard time making that a priority, and I am suffering for it. 

I hope everyone has a good weekend.  Be safe.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/08 2:39 pm

Hi Trish.  Nothing exciting planned for Saturday....painting, gym, putting away summer clothes and seeing what fits from last winters clothes.  I can't believe October is creeping up on us so quickly. 

Have fun at your baby shower!

HG

ktreavis
on 9/19/08 9:27 pm - PA
Good Morning everyone -
Today will be busy I guess, we will be putting some more stuff in storage and trying to get the house together. I am going to nap now, been up since 2:30, and then hit the gym. I am going to try to get some direction for working out my thighs. I just noticed yesterday that I am getting a lot of extra skin on my inner thighs, so we will see how that goes. Hopefully we will get through today without too much drama. Hope you all have a great day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

lauraanne715
on 9/19/08 10:25 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning PA!!

Well today has me attending my dear cousin's Baby shower (there must be something in the water Trish--cause everyone I know is having babies!!!) .
Her shower is being held at a country club...sigh! Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous I tell ya!! I have to find something nice to wear...since I blew $80 on basically nothing for her gift at Babies R Us..it was soooooooo expensive in there!!
Of course being a new mom to be she registered for all the high end baby stuff that was environmentally safe and helps prevent colic, etc etc....a three pack of bottles cost me $30 so I couldn't just get her that!! I got her onesies, and balmax, and baby booties, and a rattle....all for $80 I was floored and hubby was a bit miffed to say the least!!! But I just couldn't give her just bottles!!! Ugh! So I will be there with all the other girls and their babies...me no baby and now no money! LOL

Then I will come home and grade tests from my students and probally watch CSI re-runs on Comcasts ON Demand.  Pretty boring day outside of the country club Baby Shower!!

Hope everyone has a delightful day!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

CherylT
on 9/19/08 10:54 pm - Perkasie, PA
mornin' all,

Today I have to study for my anatomy test on Monday. I know I'm gonna fail anyway, but at least I can raise the failing score...lol. I just got my schedule for work next week. EARLY morning hours on Monday (big test day) and Tuesday. Which means I hafta work out at when? Four AM? Oh God help me. I'm trying not to complain, can't you tell? ;) I have to study like a fiend today and tomorrow. Anatomy is so boring. I love my history of art class, I wish I could major in art! End of ramble.
;)

bubble273
on 9/19/08 10:56 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Saturday morning everyone!!!

I've been up and running around the house for a couple hours now just straightening up.  Tomorrow we're having another open house...so think about crowds of people and send them to my house :)

I'm about to jump in the shower as I have a bridal shower to go to today.  I attended one last weekend also, both are close family members, stepsister and cousin.  There is definitely something in the air between babies and brides :) 

Then I'll come home and rest up because later tonight I'm heading out on the town with my sister-in-laws.  We're celebrating my one sister-in-law having RNY.  She's having it with my surgeon, Dr. Boe, on Sept 29.  I'm really excited for her.  And she's really excited.  She has a really bad back from a horrible car accident, so the weight coming off will be extremely helpful to her.

I bought a new outfit, size 14 jeans, from Macy's!!!  Never shopped there in my life :)  And I'm ready to hit the town tonight!!! 

Well, have a great Saturday!!

Karen

Pam Hart
on 9/19/08 11:04 pm - Easton, PA
Morning all!!

I was all "proud" of myself for either discharging or admitting and sending all my patients to the floors by 6am...and thought I would be getting out on time.  As luck would have it - the "6 am bus" pulled in as we call it (lots of patients walking in at the same time) and I ended up getting a pretty critical patient and stayinglate to stabilize him.  Oh well - at least it was a job worth doing and we were able to make a difference.

Now I am at mom's doing what is left of my laundry.   Mom was nice and did a bunch for me last night so I only had a few loads left.  Whoo hoo.

On the way home it will be some errands and then hopefully hubby will have gotten our best friend's kid his bday gift and I will have to wrap that.  I got our nonessential clothes from the closet packed away yesterday and today I hope to tackle a big hall closet and go through and pack that up.  That way it will give us some place to store some of the boxes as well.

Then it will be off to bed for me and back to work tonight.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 9/19/08 11:34 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I got up fairly early and took a long walk with the dog - met some neighbors along the way and chatted and came in and got my laundry gathered up and going, made a protein shake, played with the dog and read the papers. Now I'm on here catching up and then have photos to download from the wedding we attended last night.

Today is house stuff - tomorrow I'm meeting an old, old friend from my junior high days! She got pregnant in high school and married - I was her only attendant at the wedding. Had lost track of her for many many years after I moved back to PA from MD but a mutual friend got us back together for our 20th high school reunion and a girls' weekend in Ocean City. So I haven't seen this friend for probably 10 years again? Maybe not that long, but too long - so anyway we're going to meet her and her new boyfriend tomorrow.

So that's it for me for now...hope everyone has a great day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
BlancheJackson
on 9/20/08 12:51 am - Butler, PA
Happy Saturday!  I've been to Agway for deer corn and Giant Eagle for milk and such this morning. It's cool out, but nice and I think I'm going to try to get out some more later. Yesterday was a very lazy day for me and my granddaughter... we just vegged.!

Hope everyone is enjoying a nice weekend!  I'm hoping to get some riding in.  DH is in Dover at the races this weekend, so It's just the kids and me!  LOL   23, 20, and 16 mths... some kids, eh??

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Nicole0216
on 9/20/08 4:39 am - Lancaster, PA
hey there. off to the farmers market for some groceries, of course starbucks.
then off to the nursery to get some pumpkins mums etc.
cleaning for the tupperware party
hanging out with jason
beautiful day
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views