Any PA bandsters?

Heather M.
on 9/21/08 11:46 am - Rosedale, MD
Well you aren't too far from me really.  My cousin is up in Belcamp and we have friends up in Elkton.  I love Maryland, but since Mom moved to PA to save money we decided to follow for the same reasons (plus I'm an only child and they aren't getting any younger).  We can make enough money on our house here to really get more bang for our buck on a house up there. 

Sorry you didn't get to go to Aaron's party, it was a lot of fun and he is really a sweetheart!  No, I'm not the ONLY bandster on the MD board, but I am probably the farthest out so everyone refers the newbies to me.  LOL  I of course give everyone the best information I have and tell them to listen to their docs and also check into the band board as well. 

Revised to VSG (6/11/09) weighing 253...

Michele S.
on 9/20/08 4:53 am
Hi and welcome.  I am  a PA bandster, for 9 weeks now.  I do find the PA board helpful and supportive but whne I have quesiton with the band specifically I go to the LAP BAND forum.  They are a little more helpful with specifics to the band since there arn't many people on this forum with that experience.

Welcome to PA!
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.  ~Author Unknown

411 / 210 / 200
Heather M.
on 9/20/08 5:22 am - Rosedale, MD
Thanks Michele!  I'm two years out so I pretty much know the ropes, but it's a great idea for a newbie like you to be on the band forum.  LOTS of great help there, but remember, always listen to your doctor.  I was really looking to find some PA bandsters because we'll be moving to PA eventually.  How are you doing so far with your band?  On solids I assume?

Revised to VSG (6/11/09) weighing 253...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views