I DID IT!!

rdy2looz
on 9/19/08 6:31 am - Bensalem, PA

Had my surgery on Tuesday, September 16th.  Ended up having an open incision, with gall bladder removal and a hernia repair.  So move over I am now on the losers bench. 

Suzette

cheryl S.
on 9/19/08 6:55 am - milford, NJ
Congrats, glad to hear everything is going well.  I will join you in about 3 weeks.

Cheryl

rdy2looz
on 9/20/08 1:38 am - Bensalem, PA
Good luck and I hope all goes well with you.

Suzette
joldaker
on 9/19/08 7:03 am - West Bradford, PA
congrats on your surgery, it is good they got to fix those other issues while they were in there.

Welcome to the losers bench.
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Patricia R.
on 9/19/08 9:47 am - Perry, MI
Congratulations and welcome to the Losers' Bench.  I had open when I had mine, but did not have the gall bladder removal.  You will heal just fine if you follow the walk, sip, rest routine. 
Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 9/19/08 11:18 am - Easton, PA
Congrats Suzette!  Sorry the incision needed to be open - but sounds like you are doing well.  Welcome to the bench and sip sip sip walk walk walk and don't forget to breathe!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
rdy2looz
on 9/20/08 1:37 am - Bensalem, PA
I am taking everyone's advice and following it.  Getting the liquids in and walking isn't so bad, just the part about resting.  Hard to do with a hyper 19month old in the house!  LOL  But I still love her.  Luckily daddy is getting to take care of her.  YEAH!!  Let him see how time consuming a toddler is.  I love it!  Why do most men think that women who stay home with a child do nothing all day?  I haven't figured it out yet, any ideas? 

Anyway, thanks for the congrats and I will post when I can.

Suzette
(deactivated member)
on 9/20/08 1:39 am
Welcome to the losers bench!

Hg
HopefulFuture
on 9/23/08 9:50 am - Boston, MA
Welcome to the Losing Side Suzette!  Glad to have you here :)

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views