OT~ Martina McBride Tickets~

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/08 12:04 am
Not sure if any one is interested I have 3 Lawn Seat Tickets for the Martina McBride Concert tomorrow at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden. Gates open at 3pm This is deemed the Pink Fest to support breast Cancer.
The cost os $20 (this is below cost) a piece or best offer. The girls and me that were going to go are going away for the weekend so can not go. If interested let me know...

Pinkfest ~ Martina McBride & Jack Ingram
A Concert for the Cure
Saturday, September 20th, Gates open 3pm
Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ

Come out for a day of fun and help raise money to fight Breast Cancer! Gates open at 3pm for the Martina Midway featuring, games, a dunk tank, dollar hot dogs, $2.50 beers, and Martina Karaoke where you can win back stage passes! PLUS, Kristy Lee Cook and Crystal Shawanda will be performing on the American Idol Side Stage!
tanya72100
on 9/19/08 12:24 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
ohhh, Camden is a bit of a drive from me but i would be interested. Can you message me?? I love Martina. Im a huge fan!!

kimmiep621
on 9/19/08 1:27 am
oh wish i could. that would be great and great cause that is close to my heart.    tomorrow i'm headed down the shore for irish weekend girls day with me, my sister, mom and kaylee, 

have fun whoever goes

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/08 1:34 am
I was thinking of you of course as I posted...That is why we can not make it because we are going to the shore for the weekend. For Girls weekend!
Pam Hart
on 9/19/08 1:50 am - Easton, PA
If I weren't working both tonight and tomorrow night I would be all over those tickets!!  Thanks for offering!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views