Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Friday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/18/08 7:27 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning!!!

Well yesterday I got home and did 20 mins on my new weight machine!! I love that thing!! So that made me feel good--I did some really good reps for my arms and legs.

I just got finished my hour on the treadmill and that will probally be all for today since I have to run around and do shopping tonight!

What is on your excerise agenda today???

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Laureen S.
on 9/18/08 10:01 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Laura,

I'm off to the gym in about an hour and it's my morning with the personal trainer, so I will be doing 10 minute warm up on elliptical, 30 minutes of weight training, 5K on the treadmill.

Have  a great day!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 9/18/08 10:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning - well I've already had 2 walks this morning with the dog, bathed him and did some housework. Getting ready to iron hubby's shirt and then off to ride my bike. That'll be it for today.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Andy Kovatch
on 9/18/08 10:59 pm - York, PA
Good morning,

Well, after a very long hiatus (did I spell that right?) I hit the pavement yesterday as promised and did finish my 5 mile run without stopping.  I'm not going to lie, I was a bit winded during parts of it, but I expected that.  That'll teach me to take an extended break in my exercise routine.

Anyway, today I am going to give the 7.5 mile course I used to run a go around.  I've run it before without much problem, but I do have a concern this time because of a HUGE hill right smack in the middle of it. I'm sure my legs are going to be pissed at me by the time I finish. lol.  Oh well, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.  Have a great day everybody.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

Pam Hart
on 9/18/08 11:09 pm - Easton, PA
Great job Andy.  Welcome back!

Your legs might be pissed - but your mind, heart, and spirit will thank you.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
LadyJwb
on 9/19/08 12:26 am, edited 9/19/08 12:26 am - Philadelphia, PA
I was on the treadmill this morning at 6am and did 25 minutes woke up late ! Will try to get back on later tonight but date night with the DH . Have A Great Weekend!

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/08 3:05 am
I am going to hit the gym tonight after dinner.  I will probably stick to just cardio.

HG
HopefulFuture
on 9/23/08 9:33 am - Boston, MA
Hi Laura and PA!

Awesome about your new weight machine!  I hope you continue to love it!!

I know I am a few days late on this post, but on Friday I did a combination of walking and running for 50 minutes outside.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views