***Friday Roll Call****

Pam Hart
on 9/19/08 3:19 am - Easton, PA
11 is quite a lot for bloodwork - wow!!  I think they normally take 6 for me - but not exactly sure.  I'll have to count the next time I go, which is late October so it'll be about 1 1/2 weeks before that.

Yea - it would be awesome to have the house thing settled so quick.  I don't do well with things up in the air - so I'm a little panicky about everything.  Everyone tells me 6 weeks is no problem to get a place - but I also need to allow enough time to schedule the movers (LVH pays for that - how cool?)  I can't exactly call and say "we're moving from jersey to somewhere near the allentown area in pa!  I also heard back from someone I left a message for yesterday.  It is a bit more than we are paying but 3br and 2 full baths along with a 1/2 wrap around porch and washer dryer dishwasher included.  I got some clothes packed up today (PS body bags are GREAT garment bags - sick I know...but it works and is discounted by my two handed discount at work, lol) and am now going to bed.

I hear ya on not passing up on the free food - as we speak the rest of my laundry is at my mom's house.  I told her I will be over to do more in the morning - but I know darn well it will be done before I get there cause she is just so nice.
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 9/19/08 4:05 am - Lancaster, PA
I am working during the day today. I wont know what to do with myself tonight when I get home. Been awhile since i had a friday night off. Will be getting ready for the TW party this weekend and doing some fall decorations.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views