***Friday Roll Call****

Melanie B.
on 9/19/08 1:04 am - Doylestown, PA

yep, SIX!

bradybunch.jpg picture by mbittar

Pam Hart
on 9/19/08 1:46 am - Easton, PA
I didn't need the pic for proof - but it's a GREAT shot of the family - everyone is gorgeous!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Melanie B.
on 9/19/08 3:22 am - Doylestown, PA
On September 19, 2008 at 8:46 AM Pacific Time, Pam P. wrote:
I didn't need the pic for proof - but it's a GREAT shot of the family - everyone is gorgeous!!

Pam
I just like showing them off That picture is 2 years old now and they're snotty teenagers now. The 2 year old is of course an angel

Liz R.
on 9/19/08 3:55 am - Easton, PA
what a gorgeous family!!!
jojobear98
on 9/18/08 11:37 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Happy Friday!

Just working and getting groceries tonight. Nothing too exciting. But hope everyone has a great weekend!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/08 11:54 pm
Happy Friday All,

Today I am at work then at lunch going to get my hairs cut then finish out my day run home change to work this evening. Then tomorrow morning I will be early and going away for the wekend for a girls weekend down Avalon and returning on Monday. I hope it is a nice weekend I have not been away since July 4th weekend. 

That is my day and weekend!
Lesley G.
on 9/19/08 12:49 am - Allegan, MI
Hello all,

I'm at work today and feeling very glad it's Friday.  It's my second week back and so I guess that Powers That Be decided it was time for them to start giving me way too much work to do.  I didn't get on to the OH site at all yesterday, and then by the time I got home I didn't even want to look at my computer after writing code for 8 straight hours!  I'm back here today though -- I need my OH friends!

This morning before work I had an early appointment with my PCP.  I hadn't seen her since a month before my surgery, and she was very pleased with my progress.  We talked about my insomnia and she gave me some Ambien samples to try if it acts up again.  I have to say, I love being able to go to the doctor now and not dreading them asking me how much I weigh!

After work I plan on getting a pedicure.  I had my polish removed before surgery because they told me it was a no-no, and I miss having pretty toes!

Have a good day all!
Lesley
keri2008
on 9/19/08 1:37 am - PA

Happy Friday all.

Pam - I will definitely be sending lots of prayers, good thoughts, good energy and anything else I can send that's good!  Having re-located twice in the last three years for job (industry issues -pharmaceutical industry) I know how chaotic and draining this all will be for you.  If there's anything I can do to help let me know.

Trish - I hope the next few days find you less agitated and feeling better.  Seems like such a bad season for illnesses this year.  Take care of you and rest.

Katie - I had to leave the meeting early but I heard a lot of what you said and it was very moving.  What a difficult time for you but so much growth as a person!  You're doing an amazing job processing all of this and not letting it beat you down.

Liz - Sending lots of positive stuff your way so you can get through this weekend and get your procedure done!  Feeling better will be such a wonderful thing!

Laureen - WOW, you are crazy busy!  I can't wait to be lighter and to have the perk you have to get all that done!

Kathy - Busy day for you but fun stuff too!  I just got my nails done last night and it was so wonderful!

Mel - I'm with you on the week being over.  This week back to work has seemed SOOOOOO long AND my house and laundry have suffered.  LOL.  I just couldn't find it in me to do all of the usual.  And HOLY GOD, you did all of this with 6 KIDS?  You are incredible.  Wow.  My kids have both left home and I only have 3 dogs now and I was worn out, I am amazed by your energy this week!  And that kind of loss three weeks out?  Wow again.  I have been walking but want to start adding weights - but my knee is giving me some trouble so I'm trying to exercise but build up slowly.  You'll get there, you have so many competing priorities it sounds like so build up to it, you'll definitely get there!

I am working on homework and getting some stuff submitted for my class.  My daughter is coming home for the weekend from college so lots of cooking and baking will need to get done so she can load up with food for back at school.  LOL.  I so have to clean my house as it took a back seat to my resting after work this week.  Gotta stop doing that or I'll not have any clean clothes or dishes to use/wear.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and enjoys the lovely weather that is (allegedly) going to be here.

Keri

Melanie B.
on 9/19/08 3:24 am - Doylestown, PA
You're a saint Keri - I wouldn't be baking for anyone at this point.

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/08 3:04 am
Hey Pam...I hope the rental works out for you!!  What a relief that would be to have the housing issue settled so quickly.

I started my day with a trip to my therapist.  From there i hit the post office and then my allergy shots.  I also had ELEVEN....yes, ELEVEN.....vials of blood taken for Dr. Brader.  Geeze!!!  I know halloween is coming, but did they really need to suck my blood like vampires????  That was the first time I almost passed out from lab work.  Of course it was fasting blood work so that didn't help.  After my labs, I ran some errands and then came home to eat something.  Of course I was so hungry at that point that I ate too fast and barely got anything in.  Of course, the dogs got a nice treat so they were happy. 

The rest of the day has me painting.  Having dinner with my parents tonight (can't pass up free food LOL) and then I am going to the gym. 

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views